Well now the route is entirely cleared of mines 🙃
I don't care how much armor they have, they have ZERO leadership or training. This looks like they just brought in a bunch of fresh recruits and gave all of them a camo suit and said go get' em . First one to the Tanks have a better chance ! or was that in WWI

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The future of warfare is drones and robots. I understand now why the United States is moving away from the old time ponderous armies.

The casualties in two years of war are almost hard to believe. I remember when I was serving in the 80s that the future was will be push button wars.

I've read that the offensive around Kharkiv was meant as a distraction, and only 2,000 troops were actively involved with another 2,000 in reserve meant to draw in Ukrainian reserves so russia could launch their primary attacks in Donbas (and imo Sumy if they want to try to envelop Kharkiv).
Looking the footage from Volchansk alone, it is clear at least a Brigade sized element is committed to operations there, let alone those on the Lyptsi axis. It may still be some sort of very bloody feint but there is defiantly a crap load more Russians committed than 4000 to the operation.

Last edited:
@BeNder

I would be more cautious trying to draw definitive conclusions from what's going on in Ukraine. From a scientific standpoint, it's an experiment tainted by the fact it's not happening in a natural environment but under artificially created conditions. For political reasons, both sides haven't mobilised as much manpower as they could, and Western support has been too unsteady, it condemned the Ukrainians to inaction for months at a time. Without these factors, it wouldn't look like Verdun over there. Besides, the vast majority of casualties are still caused by ordinary artillery rather than the fancy unmanned technologies dominating our headlines.
Looking the footage from Volchansk alone, it is clear at least a Brigade sized element is committed to operations there, let alone those on the Lyptsi axis. It may still be some sort of very bloody feint but there is defiantly a crap load more Russians committed than 4000 to the operation.
The losses definitively point at a much bigger involvement as well. Perpetua's site allows you to geolocate in many cases where visually confirmed materiel losses took place, and going by the numbers it seems that since May 9 up to a third of all Russian losses occured in that sector. Probably one to two companies wiped out every single day.

One of the Russian snipers from the 40th Guards Marine Brigade of the Pacific Fleet spoke about combat work in Ukraine. To protect against drones and thermal imagers, snipers use special camouflage

The future of warfare is drones and robots. I understand now why the United States is moving away from the old time ponderous armies.

The casualties in two years of war are almost hard to believe. I remember when I was serving in the 80s that the future was will be push button wars.
Win is to physically have boots on an enemies home, that was the doctrine since the first Humanoids to carry spears and knives. All these great weapons are wonderful but you still need an Army to seize territory. In the past this has been why we spend more on the human ranks than equipment. You still have to boat them or fly them into a war zone. If you don't at least have temporary control of the population you haven't won anything. I see an arrogant Russian leadership that knows absolutely nothing about today's warfare. Perhaps this is why in the past few years Russia did not attempt to engage our Naval and Air Force in the Mid East when the Russians had troops and equipment there in Syria while we were attacking. Not to mention offshore naval forces who could have fired but did not. They made a huge mistake in thinking Ukraine was going to roll over and allow them to make them slaves. Today Russia is just about finished, at least for a while.

What a loss to the pro ukraine side:

Nikki Hill

@everyone **On the shield: Peter “Hasta La Vista” Fouché**

It is with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of Pete, our beloved director and founder.

There are no words that can do Pete’s life justice. No words or phrases that could ever encapsulate how much he meant to all of us.

Pete's unwavering dedication, endless compassion, and relentless commitment to Ukraine and her people have left an everlasting impact on the countless lives he touched.

His heroism knew no bounds. He was actively involved in saving more than 200 wounded Ukrainian soldiers, evacuating civilians from the most dangerous frontline cities, as well as bringing humanitarian aid to people in those towns and cities.

Pete’s bravery and selflessness in the face of danger were nothing short of extraordinary, and his actions will forever be etched in our hearts.

Pete was more than a leader; he was a beacon of hope, a true hero, and a friend to all.
His wisdom, compassion, and faith in God inspired us every day.

His death feels like the worst nightmare: the kind of nightmare where you wish you could wake up, but then we wake up and realise that it wasn’t just nightmare.

We will honour Pete's memory by continuing the work he was so passionate about, carrying forward his legacy of courage and kindness, of fighting for what is right, and of speaking up in the face of injustice.

Message from Jana, Halyna, and Project Konstantin
Rest in peace, Peter. We know that our Heavenly Father has welcomed you into His arms.

Your heroism and contributions will never be forgotten and we will make sure that it was not in vain.

For those who didnt know him:

Last edited:

"an external impact on the power plant" 🤡
The Russian region of Belgorod, on the border with Ukraine, suffered power outages on Monday. Traffic lights don't work and there are problems with the internet. According to Valentin Demidov, mayor of Belgorod, there are also problems with the supply of drinking water in some parts of the city.

According to the local government, residential buildings are now being transferred to emergency power circuits. Social services are already connected. The official cause of the power outage in the Belgorod region, according to the Russians, is 'an external impact on the power plant'. In reality, the problems were caused by Ukrainian air raids on the region. Other regions may also be affected by power outages.