To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

whether this is "real" or not, Ukraine certainly has an active program to debrief or even deprogram Russian soldiers... I sure we have all seen those interviews on youtube... Its not surprising to think that some significant percentage of those Russian soldiers in Ukrainian captivity could end up being violently opposed to the war and to Putin, and willing to do something about it.
Hopefully, anyways. I know a vocal majority here hate all Russians and probably think they are too brainwashed for something like this.

"Medvedev warns nuclear escalation if western arms supplies continue"

One more for the pile.

6a00d83451f4a069e201538f64d522970b-320wi.jpg

whether this is "real" or not, Ukraine certainly has an active program to debrief or even deprogram Russian soldiers... I sure we have all seen those interviews on youtube... Its not surprising to think that some significant percentage of those Russian soldiers in Ukrainian captivity could end up being violently opposed to the war and to Putin, and willing to do something about it.
Hopefully, anyways. I know a vocal majority here hate all Russians and probably think they are too brainwashed for something like this.
Their leadership is rotten and a lot of them are thoroughly brainwashed. I still don't have anything against regular Russian individuals unless they open their mouth and say something stupid. I just bought a can of soda from a Russian and wished her a nice day without sarcasm.

I still think that demonizing and dehumanizing an enemy usually leads to more bad than good.

Looks like a decoy operation. UAF are into something. I think something is about to happen soon.
I figure it's meant to draw forces away from eastern and southern Ukraine. As small as these incursions are they undermine the social contract that Putin has with the russian population wherein they look away from the corruption and the dictatorial rule in exchange for safety, food and housing -> stability.