Vacation I'm Away To Europe!

BravoZulu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TAARB
Australia
Hi all,
My wife and I are off on a long delayed trip through Europe.

We're starting off in Barcelona then heading east to Switzerland, Austria then looping up through Czechia, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and UK, Ireland.

A pre-covid trip of 4 weeks has become a 2 month odyssey.

I'm going to try and keep abreast of all the posts but my posting and interactions with the threads will be limited.

Cheers and beers
BZ

Have a beautiful journey BZ, you’ve evidently chosen the best time (spring) to discover or revisit Europe. You’ll find plenty of sightseeing, common people and fine food in those beautiful countries.

Hi all,
My wife and I are off on a long delayed trip through Europe.

We're starting off in Barcelona then heading east to Switzerland, Austria then looping up through Czechia, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and UK, Ireland.

A pre-covid trip of 4 weeks has become a 2 month odyssey.

I'm going to try and keep abreast of all the posts but my posting and interactions with the threads will be limited.

Cheers and beers
BZ

I wish you two a wonderful and easy journey. Would have gladly had and filled you guys up with some Georgian cuisine, but sadly we are currently refurbishing our place. Maybe a next time ? ;)

Enjoy - and have fun. Please remember that in most countries here in Europe, after Covid, you have to put your feet together, and greet people with an outstretched, right arm, showing your palm. This way you show the person in front of you, that you have clean hands. :)

I hope you and your lovely missus have a great time mate, if you are anywhere near Manchester or the Northwest let me know and I will met up with you both for beer or ten :)

I hope you and your lovely missus have a great time mate, if you are anywhere near Manchester or the Northwest let me know and I will met up with you both for beer or ten :)
Will be in UK middle of June and will defo try to wangle a run to Manchester if time allows Andy 👍😉

Wow nice! Enjoy your trip and safe travels.

(You can get a first taste of euro culinaries at the Mercat de la Boqueria in Barcelona.)

Wow nice! Enjoy your trip and safe travels.

(You can get a first taste of euro culinaries at the Mercat de la Boqueria in Barcelona.)
What a great place! My Spanish friends tell me it is largely tourist oriented now but still a fantastic experience. Had a magic couple of hours there👍