Terror Turkey to send back ISIS fighters back to Europe

The funniest part is that Turkey illegally invaded the place where those scumbags have been held and now they complain about having to deal with them.

Whatever happened to the territorial principle, by the way? If, say, a Briton commits a crime in America he or she will be tried and sentenced there. If, say, a Turk commits a crime in Germany, he or she will be tried and sentenced there.

If a so-called citizen of a European nation travelled to Syria to commit crimes there, it's upon Syria to try and sentence the person. And without Turkey's intervention, Syria could've been enabled to do just that.

F*** Erdogan, I'd say. Put them into your prisons, and throw away the key.

The first ones arriving. Huge problem for our juidicial system. We need a harsh law for passport holders engaging in foreign wars - life sentence without parole. Without any appealingd possible.

The first "German" family arrived. They are Iraqis. I get that we have to accept citizens if we want to deport too. But I don't get why double nationals are included or the first generation having received a passport.

They did everything what's against us and our values. An example has to be statuated also to reassure all the good people that the state protects them.

Further I can't get around the point Muck mentioned.

A country invades another one makes prisoners and wants to deport them?

Just bizzare..

The funniest part is that Turkey illegally invaded the place where those scumbags have been held and now they complain about having to deal with them.

Whatever happened to the territorial principle, by the way? If, say, a Briton commits a crime in America he or she will be tried and sentenced there. If, say, a Turk commits a crime in Germany, he or she will be tried and sentenced there.

If a so-called citizen of a European nation travelled to Syria to commit crimes there, it's upon Syria to try and sentence the person. And without Turkey's intervention, Syria could've been enabled to do just that.

F*** Erdogan, I'd say. Put them into your prisons, and throw away the key.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were trained and armed by Turkey. Erdogan was instrumental in creating instability in Syria.

Can't we have some corruption for once?

For example "oh, that's a nice plane carrying isis fighters, too bad the pilot jumped out with a parachute and plane crashed on the alps" or "unknown police officer shot them all, but managed to escape." or "AA missile escaped from course and collided with plane carrying the isis fighters". or "no papers, all deported back to Turkey, no matter if they want them or not."

Perfectly plausible and no-one would complain.

Can't we have some corruption for once?

For example "oh, that's a nice plane carrying isis fighters, too bad the pilot jumped out with a parachute and plane crashed on the alps" or "unknown police officer shot them all, but managed to escape." or "AA missile escaped from course and collided with plane carrying the isis fighters". or "no papers, all deported back to Turkey, no matter if they want them or not."

Perfectly plausible and no-one would complain.
Sounds good to me!