Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

Is Erdo bat$hit crazy?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty much always trying to appeal to his supporters and crowd. Turkish people are better than that, but he also used to show the widely censored video of the Christchurch Mosque massacre in NZ (March 2019) while being not so shy of « The racist west want us dead. »

It’s a scary time of these admitted growing powers and their leaders openly stirring up the pot.

I ponder, the Judeo-Christian West (as some would call it, free of you to agree or not) against the BRICS led by Vlad.

I know on which side of the fence I am.

At this point I wish he’d do it. Just because I’m really really curious to see what is going to happen to, say, armored divisions invading the Golan. We do need some comic relief in these trying times…
I's obvious that Erdogan and his administration have great love for the Gazans and Hamas. Rather than invading Israel, he should offer resettlement to all those who want it. He should send flotillas of ships to take all those who find that attractive. It could be hundreds of thousand, perhaps millions of Gazans.

I'm sure they would integrate well and peacefully in Turkey. Only in this way can Erdo show his true love for Hamas.

Pretty much always trying to appeal to his supporters and crowd. Turkish people are better than that, but he also used to show the widely censored video of the Christchurch Mosque massacre in NZ (March 2019) while being not so shy of « The racist west want us dead. »

It’s a scary time of these admitted growing powers and their leaders openly stirring up the pot.

I ponder, the Judeo-Christian West (as some would call it, free of you to agree or not) against the BRICS led by Vlad.

Didnt he recently win the election? So why take such an interest, in something pretty much your never going to 'win' or resolve.

'The West' is the best attempt so far, by humans to succeed. Given it survived Nazism and related beliefs, and the cold war, it seems fairly well setup. The fact that a lot of people want to emulate this, and from the shithole countries take the shortcut simply by coming here. We probably need to increase 'aid' but more as business advice, finance etc, especially to counter China.

I am surprised that we haven't spoken more about BRICS. Undermining the US dollar as the reserve currency will have disastrous effects on the developed world. The insane spending of Washington DC, and it's associated inflation has fueled BRICS.

The new Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, has already said Israel will be supported, but that money will have to be cut out of the budget someplace else. Halle-freaking-lujah!!!!

There are trillions of dollars of woke/green new deal dollars lining the pockets of the corrupt. I'm sure he intends to start there.

Gaza so pooooooor 😭

Send more moneyz, fertiliser and "water pipes" kafirs!

Because he sees himself as the new sultan of the Ottoman Empire. The places he mentioned were all occupied by them.
Well let him start by occupying Gaza.....

Seems like a nice beach there in Gaza. It'd be the sort of beach that a people wanting to succeed, might have taken some of the billions of dollars given to them, and built hotels and resorts. Just saying.

1698594804781.png

Seems like a nice beach there in Gaza. It'd be the sort of beach that a people wanting to succeed, might have taken some of the billions of dollars given to them, and built hotels and resorts. Just saying.

View attachment 454777
Yup, god or whoever, gives you a chunk of the med coast. You decide its too nice to share, and set out to kill as many 'others' as possible. You also get beaten multiple times, and you still decide that the best approach to life, is to continue to nurse this grudge, even as you see it kill your friends, your children etc. Meanwhile your egyptian and saudi buddies are building dive resorts, and solar power stations.

Gaza actually has all that, lots of expensive places to stay in, including five star hotels:

In the Spring/Summer time the beach is packed with people, even tourists:

1698602850005.png

That's why the labels of being a "prison" and a "concentration camp" are so f***ing stupid.

Last edited:
Prepare to punch the wall multiple times:

Reminds me of Linda Sarsour who seems to be strangely absent recently...