Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

"Sorry we appear to have been misunderstood, we meant to start the kind of war where we do what we want and no one fights back, only we do the killing please, not anyone else. Sorry for the confusion. Death to Israel!"

#fuckaroundandfindout #playstupidgameswinstupidprizes

Interrogation of Hamas terrorists from October attack, reveals details about the militarization of hospitals, especially al-shifa:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is strangely phrased.
Sweeping under the rug the attack by Hamas, borderline justifying it "eh, they are pissed, it's normal to be pissed, they just said enough is enough".
And since everybody saw it coming that Israel would retaliate (because who wouldn't anyway), the letter is sort of a canary in a coal mine: "oh boy Israel is going to hit us hard and that's a bit scary".

There also is that weird wording they used "firm stand against colonial retaliation" and the conflation between "retaliatory strikes against Hamas" and "annihilation of Palestinians".

Not really sure what they mean by: "In doing so, we lament the devastating and rising civilian toll, and emphasize the role of Israeli colonial occupation in creating these conditions of violence".

Are they implying Israel asked for it?

For people who are supposed to be angry about Gaza, they sure do a lot of smiling...

dafuk Reccep?!
I often wonder how NATO can continue to appease this guy. He has never done anything to help NATO but take all the money that was used as bribery to get a little here and there. They are not our friends and I wouldn't trust them for one minute when the chips are down.

"Sorry we appear to have been misunderstood, we meant to start the kind of war where we do what we want and no one fights back, only we do the killing please, not anyone else. Sorry for the confusion. Death to Israel!"

#fuckaroundandfindout #playstupidgameswinstupidprizes
Two F-16s and a couple bombs is not what I call getting involved. Now some of those 2000 lb ders on top of the Iranian military command center or their chief cleric leader tent, thats when there will be no doubt the US in involved. Not to worry it would take a hell of a lot more than two carrier strike groups. The first thing would have to be a complete and total destruction of their long range missiles and anything related to them. I know there are a lot of hungry B-1 crews just itching to stir up some ground dust in Iran. In the first Gulf War my favorite aircraft was the British Tornado, it took some really big balls to fly straight down a runway and totally destroy all the runways and even leave some live ordinance laying around to deter repair.

"Thanks but no thanks."
Keep your manicured hands to yourself! 😤

Not that it'll deter them. This guy is obviously so deep in his victimhood that he no longer recognizes his allies.

Or something like that.

F9hJnEtXMAAfwws.jpg

Interesting map, Mike1976. You've got a Turkish frigate in group 2 and another one in group 6. This says a lot IMO, I guess the Sultan's support for the Palestinian cause is more a show for the common folk's benefit than a true commitment. And I may be wrong, but I think a lot of ME regimes are thinking along the same lines. After all, who would shed a tear among them if Hamas came to get its comeuppance? ;)

Interesting map, Mike1976. You've got a Turkish frigate in group 2 and another one in group 6. This says a lot IMO, I guess the Sultan's support for the Palestinian cause is more a show for the common folk's benefit than a true commitment. And I may be wrong, but I think a lot of ME regimes are thinking along the same lines. After all, who would shed a tear among them if Hamas came to get its comeuppance? ;)
Agree. None of the Muslim countries have offered to take anyone from Gaza.

For internal consumption they have to say something.

I’m not sure what comes after idf have dropped as many tunnels as they can find, and shot anyone that comes at them.

Hopefully someone has a plan….

These groups have existed for a long time and their composition changes from time to time. The ships can be withdrawn at any time and I suspect that they will be if there's any (US) action in Lebanon.

Iran is hurriedly rewriting its org charts…

Iran is hurriedly rewriting its org charts…

hahahahah... yah if you listen to iran,hizbola,hamas media and their supporters....... israel lost yesterday 4000 infantry men,300+ tanks... 50+ jet fighters......and thats in one day only..... theyre even posting videos from the arma 3 game :)