Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Keep in mind, in the U.K., we started doing puberty blockers, to kids, about 3 years ago. We just banned it. In other words, we have systems to correct this crap. If these people ever liked a post from a radical Muslim, they will be banned from public office. We have been doing this democracy thing for a long time, lots of rules and systems to correct the trajectory.

Whats the israeli 'plan' for the remaining hostages, or are they considered 'lost'?

I also dont really understand the deal from the hamas point, their prisoners are freed into the west bank, probably better than jail, but israel can pick them up anytime they want to?
The "plan" is basically to push Hamas to the brink of total annihilation and exchange the hostages for the lives (and exile) of the remaining leadership - the Beirut 82 scenario, as I call it (when PLO was expelled from Lebanon at the end of the First Lebanon War). From the very beginning I thought this is pretty much the only, albeit somewhat optimistic, option. Since then there were several public statements by gov. officials more or less according the same lines.

Once the prisoners released, they remain free, unless they get involved in terrorist activity. Israel actually respects the agreement of this sort. If it doesn't, no such agreements will be possible in the future.

Last edited:

IDF spokesman in Arabic:

Translated from Arabic by Google
#عاجل An urgent appeal to all residents and displaced people in the Al-Shouka municipality area and in the neighborhoods - Al-Salam, Al-Jeneina, Tabet Ziraa and Al-Byouk in the Rafah area in blocks: 10-16, 28, 270

The IDF will act with extreme force against terrorist organizations in your areas of residence, as it has done so far. Anyone who is close to terrorist organizations puts his life and the life of his family at risk.

For your safety, the IDF appeals to you Immediate evacuation to the expanded humanitarian area in Al-Mawasi.

We warn you that Gaza City is still a dangerous combat zone. Refrain from returning north from Wadi Gaza.We warn you not to approach the eastern and southern security fence.

Kampuskommandant_4_3_9199927e4b.jpg

IDF spokesman in Arabic:

about time, i thought the rafah operation would start sometime next week ... popcorn.jpg

about time, i thought the rafah operation would start sometime next week ... popcorn.jpg
Politically Israel needs to get it done. What comes after, god knows.

Presumably Israel will not let gazans come to work in Israel. Maybe Egypt needs a million guest workers?

Time for Hamas to take that Biden Pier out.

I sincerely hope the Biden admin doesn’t have enough time to do their traitorous mass import of Hamasians into the US heartland.

Not having a pier to use would make their plan harder to pull off.

Politically Israel needs to get it done. What comes after, god knows.

Presumably Israel will not let gazans come to work in Israel. Maybe Egypt needs a million guest workers?

What comes after is one of two scenarios : Either Gazans will likely be barred from returning to Gaza and redirected to Egypt and Jordan, effectively transforming the entire city of Gaza into new Israeli territory. Alternatively, the people of Gaza may find themselves caught in the crossfire within Gaza's operational zones until the crisis resolves, with a concerted effort to rid the region of terrorists, secure the release of hostages, and establish indefinite security oversight by the UN and the Arab League.

To reach a resolution, the release of the hostages is imperative, in my opinion. It seems Hamas is inclined towards this, likely willing to comply with whatever terms Israel sets forth. However, here's the crux: Israel may not be keen on a truce or agreement, fearing it would grant Hamas leaders freedom. There's a prevailing sentiment that once you inflict harm on Israel, repercussions are severe—historical events like WW2 and the Munich Massacre underscore this. I'm confident Israel is aware of the hostages' whereabouts, including Sinwar, and they won't relent until they're liberated and the terrorists neutralized. Given their perceived advantage in this ongoing conflict, why would they accede to the demands of what they view as a hostile militia?

After the events of Oct7 Israel is done with Hamas' sh*t, and there is really no point with leaving Hamas alone after going that far.

Egypt and Jordan taking in Gazans... meh... perhaps, but I wouldn't count on it. They are willing to play intermediaries, but I don't see them helping Palestinians more than that.
Since the war started Egypt has refused to let any Gazans in. Maybe after Gaza is cleansed from Hamas and terrorists, until infrastructures are built to have them go back.

Maybe Egypt needs a million guest workers?
In Q4 of 2023 Egypt achieved a record low unemployment of "only" 6,90%. I don't think the Egyptian population would be very keen on being replaced with cheaper foreign labor.