Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Israel gives Hamas one week to agree to the release of 33 women, children and elderly hostages in exchange for a six week truce or it's steamroller time. US puts pressure on Qatar to deport Hamas leadership if they continue refusing. And now they're supposedly making progress.

Almost as if a hard stance against terrorists works :rolleyes:

Israel gives Hamas one week to agree to the release of 33 women, children and elderly hostages in exchange for a six week truce or it's steamroller time. US puts pressure on Qatar to deport Hamas leadership if they continue refusing. And now they're supposedly making progress.

Almost as if a hard stance against terrorists works :rolleyes:

Hamas will be absolutely mad to agree to this deal.
But then again, so was to attempt something like October 7.

It's getting destroyed next week or at the end of next month. Simple survival instincts might work for the higher ups that actually have something to lose. Having hostages hasn't protected them so far.

Like the Iraqi soldiers surrendering to IS knowing full well what they do with prisoners. It's either getting shot right away in combat or dying several hours/days later and the human mind is conditioned to look for opportunities to extend it's existence. Surely they'll see that I'm special so they'll spare me -kind of thinking.

Hope dies last.

Last edited:
It's getting destroyed next week or at the end of next month. Simple survival instincts might work for the higher ups that actually have something to lose. Having hostages hasn't protected them so far.

Like the Iraqi soldiers surrendering to IS knowing full well what they do with prisoners. It's either getting shot right away in combat or dying several hours/days later and the human mind is conditioned to look for opportunities to extend it's existence. Surely they'll see that I'm special so they'll spare me -kind of thinking.

Hope dies last.
Survival instinct would dictate to save the hostages for the final agreement/truce in exchange for their lives/exile etc. I couldn't believe they'd do something horribly stupid like that the first time, and I was sure back then they would break the ceasefire immediately - I was largely wrong. As far as I know they consider the previous agreement a total failure, and for a good reason. They were counting on undermining the war momentum both internationally and inside Israel, it didn't work at all. Though, their leadership did use the break to escape to the south, so there's that.
The only reason for them to agree for the 6 week ceasefire would mean they are hoping for any kind change during this period, that will dramatically change the outcome of the war... perhaps, the Biden admin pressure and the Saudi aggressive peace overtures give them reason to count on something like that. Other than that, as I said, given the first deal experience - complete madness.

Survival instinct would dictate to save the hostages for the final agreement/truce in exchange for their lives/exile etc. I couldn't believe they'd do something horribly stupid like that the first time, and I was sure back then they would break the ceasefire immediately - I was largely wrong. As far as I know they consider the previous agreement a total failure, and for a good reason. They were counting on undermining the war momentum both internationally and inside Israel, it didn't work at all.
The only reason for them to agree for the 6 week ceasefire would mean they are hoping for any kind change during this period, that will dramatically change the outcome of the war... perhaps, the Biden admin pressure and the Saudi aggressive peace overtures give them reason to count on something like that. Other than that, as I said, given the first deal experience - complete madness.
Exactly my point, stalling for time.

They're out of options and hoping for an external factor to redress the balance. More chance of that in six weeks than in one especially while governments and media keep whipping up the "genocide" and "starvation" of Gaza in an attempt to change public opinion.

Last edited:
governments and media keep whipping up the "genocide" and "starvation" of Gaza in an attempt to change public opinion.
Which is failing badly, most people don't believe it or don't care. It's the usual leftist crowd and muslims.

Months ago Dutch MSM was in a frenzy "Many foreign ministry workers reject government's stance on Gaza!". The first protest involved like 20 people the next 15, then 10 and after that it petered out because except for the activists of the MSM no one cared. Actual journalists worthy of the title looked into it, infiltrated a Whatsapp group used for coordinating the "movement" and noticed that the participants consistently refered to all Gazans as "our brothers and sisters", something muslims do to refer to fellow worshippers.

The "mass dissent" consisted of a few muslims and their whitey helpers.

The left for decades has stuffed the history curriculum with the Holocaust at the expense of other historical topics (now replaced with slavery, racism and woke nonsense), Godwin'ed many political debates and slammed every political opponent to the right of Mao as a nazi and now they're surprised the native population automatically sides with Jews 🤗

Shot themselves in the foot.
With a howitzer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

pali prop.jpg

Today, May 4 at 20:00 the national memorial is held for the Dutch nationals who have died as a result of war since May 10 1940 and the victims of the Holocaust.

The usual crowd has been trying to make it into a condemnation of Israel for months. Security around the Dam Square in Amsterdam has been increased, only people who reserved tickets will be allowed after a search for banners, bullhorns, weapons etc and possible attendance has been halved to 10,000.

The expectation is that the two minutes of silence will be disturbed.

The time for "Never Again" is now

Whats the israeli 'plan' for the remaining hostages, or are they considered 'lost'?

I also dont really understand the deal from the hamas point, their prisoners are freed into the west bank, probably better than jail, but israel can pick them up anytime they want to?

Whats the israeli 'plan' for the remaining hostages, or are they considered 'lost'?

I also dont really understand the deal from the hamas point, their prisoners are freed into the west bank, probably better than jail, but israel can pick them up anytime they want to?

While it's undeniably difficult, the immediate focus isn't on the Israeli hostages in terms of the broader strategic objectives. Let me be clear: it's tragic, deeply saddening, and heart-wrenching that they were caught in the crossfire. However, Israel's primary objective is singular: ensuring the survivability of its nation, its territory, and its people. This can only be accomplished by decisively dealing with Hamas. As I mentioned earlier, the situation in Gaza is nearing resolution, with Rafah soon to follow, likely within the next two weeks to a month. After that, the focus will shift to Hezbollah... Considering Hezbollah's tactics, they're likely to employ bluffs and negotiate for the most favorable terms possible. However, ultimately, the outcome will likely entail their withdrawal from southern Lebanon...unless israelies themselves took the decision to take them out for good no matter what .... im telling you ...2024 is gonna be one heck of a year for everyone

Not a secret, these are all private schools so there is little to control but a lot of vote harvesting by the leftist congress and senate