Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

Just need to redefine the definition of "noble" and "savage".

Uncorrupted by civilization/capitalism/whiteness.

As such, the noble savage symbolizes the innate goodness and moral superiority of a primitive people living in harmony with Nature.

This guy knows how to end the war:

1699297551626.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love this account, it's funny seeing all these people who are tearing down posters get publicly shamed, enjoy losing your jobs morons!

Tonight the home secretary has recognised that the police can barely handle these protests:

This tweet has been followed by pallybots declaring they will march on Saturday no matter what. Time to issue a full ban for remembrance day weekend and bring the army in to help enforce it. London isn't f***ing Ramallah.

This is why so many people are supporting the wrong side, they've been hoodwinked by Arafat's lie that the Palestinians are the indigenous people of Palestine and that Israelis are all foreigners who stole the land through ethnic cleansing. They're literally linking that history with American's colonial past in respect to the Native Americans. They have no idea what truth is because they've been conditioned into this mindset. Yasser is smiling from his grave...

Last edited:

Yes, you are right. Stupid question by me. The question came off the top of my head ;-)
It's not a stupid question at all.
If we are talking about H configuration

Each autoloader has a capacity of three MEFPs, allowing for engagement with a maximum of six threats under the circumstances. Beyond that, the autoloaders must be refilled, a process that can only be carried out from outside the system.

Another lying piece of crap sitting in a five star hotel in Qatar. The BBC have literally seen unedited footage of Hamas gunmen murdering civilians via their GoPros, the audacity of him to seriously sit there and tell them it didn't happen when they saw it with their own eyes. Even an ordinary citizen like me has seen mountains of grisly evidence in the public domain to show that the terrorists deliberately and systematically targeted civilians on purpose with no mercy. Another C*** who should be brought back to Israel for trial.