Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Passionate protests...
Had those protestors been flying American flags, the FBI would be hunting them down and throwing them into the Washington DC Gulag, without due process.

Had those protestors been flying American flags, the FBI would be hunting them down and throwing them into the Washington DC Gulag, without due process.

Oh yeah.
And the usual MSM would be going around the block screeching about white people, white supremacy, republicans, Trump, etc...

Lumping everybody in one big bag and finding them guilty by default.

Same old bogeyman tirade about the "take over of Europe and introduce Sharia Law" has been going on for decades I still do not see any sign of it, nor will I in my life time, these cvnts couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery never mind a Continental take over.
Demographics are shifting rapidly, they already have politicians surrendering to them because the voting bloc can sway elections.
Don't forget "Nationalists", the biggest threat.
Unless they are Palestinian, Syrian, Somali, Iranian etc nationalists who are THE BEST! :rolleyes:

IMG-9794.webp

Demographics are shifting rapidly, they already have politicians surrendering to them because the voting bloc can sway elections.

Unless they are Palestinian, Syrian, Somali, Iranian etc nationalists who are THE BEST! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately agree, I don’t share CR optimism nor do I see some impending war of religion on the continent.

In some ways they have already won. Without a gun shot, without a suicide jacket, without a truck or lorry used to mass murder.

I’m being a bit provocative because all of this happened but the Trojan horse is about here, has been for decades.

Obviously his parents wanted him to go on a trip of self enlightenment....

Lion's Den I'm guessing, they've slowly been gaining prominence since their formation in 2022.

Extensive compilation of October 7th celebrations in Gaza AND the West Bank:

"but Hamas isn't in the West bank!11" Tell me you're blind without telling me you're blind...

Douglas for UK Prime Minister 👏

They actually believe Hamas when they said Israel didn't want the hostages, they actually believe that... Good grief, the next generation is truly lost...

Does this fall under the first amendment or support for a proscribed terrorist organisation??

Last edited: