Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
CNN keeps surprising me.
Don't be mislead, it is probably time for cnn to pay bills and they are the lowest viewed msm out there. This past year they already were forced to move into the old small studio where they first began due to not being able to afford the big fancy roomy studio. It was said this year their viewership was right around 500,000. They have the large airports here in America where they are constantly being shown so how they managed to do that I'll never know. I suspect Hanoi Jane is still a big influence somewhere in that structure.

There should be no surprise, unless the person reading is only 20 years old and never read any historical facts about the mideast and Israel. Here in the US our schools really do not teach any natural subjects like they once did 40 years ago, they have been too busy B**********g our children. I'm sure people laugh at this but the proof is in the news each day just how ignorant American youth really is. Our schools are no more than political farms for democrats.

This is an absolute travesty, and the Emmy's response is that they're standing by it despite this. Disgusting.

Some of the negotiators are heads of the security agencies and they believe that Israel doesn't need to be in the Philadelphi corridor to keep Hamas from rearming! This is exactly the kind of ignorance that led to the October attack in the first place...
Unless the yanks are offering to run the strip? Which would be the same as Israel running it.

As it’s the only route all the stuff hamas already had, it is kinda crucial.

Unless the yanks are offering to run the strip? Which would be the same as Israel running it.

As it’s the only route all the stuff hamas already had, it is kinda crucial.
Hate to say it, but I kinda hope he was just telling Biden what he needed to hear and that they are going to do what is necessary to win.

There are no deals to be had, really for either side. At this point it will be decided on the battlefield.

As a Yank, I say “F the Biden Admin”, and I hope Israel does what they need to do….

Or….. just tell Biden Fluffers what they want to hear and do your thing anyway…. That’s what the Dems would do…

The Arab world's perception of Nasrallah. Is it a smartphone I see in his holster? The meme was created by Arabs, so Hezzie fiery rethoric is taken with some salt there too, apparently.;)

nasrallah.webp

The Arab world's perception of Nasrallah. Is it a smartphone I see in his holster? The meme was created by Arabs, so Hezzie fiery rethoric is taken with some salt there too, apparently.;)

View attachment 495620

The memes are amazing...

“Our response will be harsh and earth-shattering...”

“You’ve killed us!”

Last edited:
Some heartwarming news : hostage Farhan Alkadi was rescued by IDF, taken to hospital, and is reunited with his brother. The joy in the brothers' eyes brings tears to mine. Good Lord, he's an old man, and a muslim : what was Hamas thinking of achieving with his detention?

Attachments

• rescue.webp
    rescue.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 24
Some heartwarming news : hostage Farhan Alkadi was rescued by IDF, taken to hospital, and is reunited with his brother. The joy in the brothers' eyes brings tears to mine. Good Lord, he's an old man, and a muslim : what was Hamas thinking of achieving with his detention?

When it became known that he was Muslim, everyone within the Muslim community was shocked. This should be an eye-opener for everyone in the Islamic world fighting against Israel. The fact that the IDF did everything they could to help a Muslim hostage solely because he is an Israeli shows there is no discrimination when it comes to the Israelis rescuing one of their own. I hope this story reaches the ears of the world.