Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

That's one way to look at it. Although I'd expect the collapse of discipline to be expressed in those guards selling the hostages to Israel for money and passports. But maybe there was some sort of escape attempt or just argument or whatever along those lines. Or maybe nothing like this happened at all, and this is just psychological warfare.
Another very real possibility for all this is to pressure Israel by execution of hostages, without actually taking responsibility over the execution.
Hamas is increasingly desperate. The slow, but steady progress Israel is making on the Philadelphi corridor (Egypt border) in dismantling the tunnels, which are the Hamas bloodline, is finally starting making effect and they are start running out of weapons and munitions. Being desperate and on very brink of survival will make them do something really stupid and evil like that...

I mean this would be their best route.... take atleast $1 million and an american/canadian passport with a 2br house . better than dieing in the sewers like rats.

I thought the Philadelphi corridor is 100% secured by the israelis .... or do you mean the tunnels under it "if there is any tunnels" havent been secured yet?

I mean this would be their best route.... take atleast $1 million and an american/canadian passport with a 2br house . better than dieing in the sewers like rats.

I thought the Philadelphi corridor is 100% secured by the israelis .... or do you mean the tunnels under it "if there is any tunnels" havent been secured yet?
I meant specifically the tunnels. It will take time to find and destroy all of them.

I meant specifically the tunnels. It will take time to find and destroy all of them.

yesterday i was listening to general goldfus... he said they were mins away from capturing sinwar... as the coffee was still hot...... i think thats why ben will not go with any deal... he is a stone throw away from catching that rat ..... hopefully they catch him soon.... want to see him doing the walk of shame live ...shame "bell ringing" shame "bell ringing" shame "bell ringing"

Thread about those killed in the Al Taba'een strike:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like the IDF made a mistake with a couple of names having been killed the day before, and one possible misidentification, otherwise everything else checks out. Surprise surprise, Hamas numbers are bullshit once again...

Looks like the IDF made a mistake with a couple of names having been killed the day before, and one possible misidentification, otherwise everything else checks out. Surprise surprise, Hamas numbers are bullshit once again...
Oh well. Better to kill them twice than not at all.

Didn't live long enough to celebrate their "success".

Very hard to stick all the heads and limbs back onto the right torsos. I don't know how heavy the ordinance used was, but I do know what a simple 17 pounder does. You do need a rake and a shovel to gather up all the stuff left over.

She unfortunately outfunded Don Samuels by a lot, he had a chance but it was too slim without AIPAC support...

Last edited:

Many people want to kill the Saudi leader, but is he using such threats as a means to get the U.S. to pressure Israel on a future Palestinian state?

Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, knows a thing or two about assassinations. Lately, he’s been telling U.S. lawmakers he’s at risk of one.

The Saudi royal has mentioned to members of Congress that he’s putting his life in danger by pursuing a grand bargain with the U.S. and Israel that includes normalizing Saudi-Israeli ties. On at least one occasion, he has invoked Anwar Sadat, the Egyptian leader slain after striking a peace deal with Israel, asking what the U.S. did to protect Sadat. He also has discussed the threats he faces in explaining why any such deal must include a true path to a Palestinian state — especially now that the war in Gaza has heightened Arab fury toward Israel.

MBS has been cutting down on the Wahhabism and modernizing Saudi society by the tried and true method: Chucking everyone who objects into a dungeon.

Of course it's a long process.
You know they tried this pretty much in the same way in Afghanistan (communists) and Iran (Shah) in 70's, and we all know how all this ended...
Fundamental changes like this must happen organically, in a grassroot, gradual fashion, otherwise hard reactionary backlash is almost guaranteed. I can only hope he's not moving too fast. MBZ in UAE seems to take a more delicate and gradual approach.