Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is actually the Psychiatric Hospital, Al-Nasr Medical Complex in Gaza City, not to be confused with the Nasser Hospital in Khan Yonuis in the South.

1699638898655.webp

1699638915887.webp

This is actually the Psychiatric Hospital, Al-Nasr Medical Complex in Gaza City, not to be confused with the Nasser Hospital in Khan Yonuis in the South.
I didn't know Gaza had a psychiatric hospital. Seems like they let the loonies run around freely.

I didn't know Gaza had a psychiatric hospital. Seems like they let the loonies run around freely.
I think these were people gathering there for safety, not literally patients!

People are starting to speak out against their real oppressors:

Just found this, that's a bit of good news : Tsahal is 500m from Al-Shifa hospital and Hamas main HQ.
https://t.me/Slavyangrad/73055
Can't say which Arab media, but this channel is by no means pro-Israel.
Going on a limb now, since information here - France - is at best - sketchy and rather pro-Palestine, and I'm but a guy with a vested interest in military history, but my overall feeling, after a month of operations, is that the IDF know their job and that Hamas didn't expect things would go so badly for them.

Just found this, that's a bit of good news : Tsahal is 500m from Al-Shifa hospital and Hamas main HQ.
Going on a limb now, since information here - France - is at best - sketchy and rather pro-Palestine, and I'm but a guy with a vested interest in military history, but my overall feeling, after a month of operations, is that the IDF know their job and that Hamas didn't expect things would go so badly for them.
I can't open that without telegram, can you explain to people what it shows?

Meanwhile in France... :rolleyes:

Well... this just blew up, Douglas Murray wrote a piece in the Jewish Chronicle following his viewing of the full unedited video footage of the Hamas massacres at the Israeli embassy. He then goes on to say that what they did was worse than the Nazis and people have accused him of being a Nazi sympathiser and holocaust revisionist:

This is the part people are throwing their toys out of the pram about:

1699657859488.jpeg

The thing is, he's absolutely right... many of the Einsatzgruppen had great difficulty shooting people en masse and their mental health suffered badly because of it, alcohol was one way to try to forget what they had done and would continue to do. That's not to say that some weren't actually happy to elimate "untermensch", but a lot didn't cope so well with it. This is one of the reasons that the gas chambers were introduced (the others being that Himmler considered the deaths were not quick enough and costly).

I haven't seen what Murray and those journalists have seen, but I've watched a lot of raw footage of the October attacks and the one thing I see is how jubilant and excited they are about it, shouting the takbir constantly and laughing. I watched one of them seemingly whooping with happiness as he shot a kid on the floor, and that wasn't an isolated event. Murray isn't saying the Nazis weren't bad, he's saying that unlike Hamas, they weren't all jumping for joy whilst they were engaged in an act of genocide. He's then questioning how many of those people at the marches would feel that way too, condeming voices that seem to think that people need to calm down about Israel's 9/11.

Douglas is saying what many won't dare to...

Last edited:
^---- Same story with the Russians tasked to do the killings of Polish officers and citizens at the Katyn Forest.

Little surprise the Germans started hiring/forcing/inducting mentally compromised people to do K-Lager work and other elimination duties.

Honestly the people losing their S**t over this is so wonderfully entertaining...

Rivkah Brown is part of Novara Media, a left-wing alternative media group. She deleted that tweet once the major backlash came from it, no surprise they have a fondness for Jeremy "our friends Hamas and Hezbollah" Corbyn.

Rivkah Brown is part of Novara Media, a left-wing alternative media group. She deleted that tweet once the major backlash came from it, no surprise they have a fondness for Jeremy "our friends Hamas and Hezbollah" Corbyn.
^ Self-hating Jew, "Rivkah" is Hebrew for "Rebecca" ^

I find myself clapping for Clinton, goodness perhaps the world is actually ending...

I can't open that without telegram, can you explain to people what it shows?

Meanwhile in France... :rolleyes:
Sorry, cannot embed the video, but here is the text anyways

New footage of the IDF's expanded ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

According to Arab media, Israeli army units are located just 500 meters from Al-Shifa Hospital, where, according to the IDF, the main Hamas command center is located in a bunker.

I find myself clapping for Clinton, goodness perhaps the world is actually ending...
One of the few times I have ever agreed with anything that woman says ;)

Imported:

the jews should create a mob squad in every community in europe ,usa and australia , conformed of big guys ... give them pepper spray....batons and steel rods ..... and let them be ready .... the moment these animals come to them .... f*ck them up .

It is rather unclear what Hamas expected and/or intended to do. Apart from the obvious "causing mayhem, hurting Israel and Jews, behaving like lowly animals" and the such.

Was it done in order to trigger a response?
From Israel, well yes, it was a given. Even if Netanyahu wasn't in power, Israel would have responded. That much is obvious.
But at the time, the scale of the response was left to be seen, and the events were so "out of this world" in term of scale that it left the "involved community of people" in a state of awe for a few minutes.

From other actors, on the other hand?
Maybe.
Maybe Hamas launched that attack in order to stimulate and incite other non-state actors, along with state actors, to join in. A hard hitting shock attack, inflicting huge casualties and striking several kilometers deep inside Israel; thus exposing Israel weakness and vulnerability: "if we seize the momentum, we can destroy Israel".

Perhaps Hamas also relied on the current state of the International World:
Europe is immobilized by its commitment towards Ukraine.
The US is utterly irrelevant due to its leadership, or lack thereof.
Iran has more wiggle room.
Erdogan is literally willing to support whoever who will help him secure more power.
Perhaps garnering the support of unlikely allies such as China, DPRK, Russia; and betting on the overall International moral weakness to pressure Israel into standing down.

But nobody joined, and despite huge popular support from hordes of morons, Hamas was left to face a very angry and motivated Israel.
Iran threw Hamas under the bus, despite providing training facilities and equipment, by saying "that one is on them, we didn't know nothing".
Hezbollah did the same.
And basically all of the potential allies Hamas could have relied on.
Best the got were "you got this bro, thoughts and prayers! good luck!"

China and DPRK are not interested in the slightest.
Russia tried to mediate to some extent, but remained uninvolved. Which, personally, had to be expected since Putin, despite the current-thing narrative, isn't a raging antisemite.

The US didn't pressure Bibi to "take it for the team" or to "take it easy". The Senate adopted a milktoast censure resolution against one of its Democrat member, yet you have hordes of raging antisemites protesting/rioting/"passionately marching" in most major cities and attacking Jews.
The EU... well actually I don't even remember what the EU did. If it actually did something in the first place, in fact. Apparently France pledged to send €100M to Palestine. But generally speaking most of the things coming from either Europe or the US is the strong support to Palestine, Hamas and the open hostility towards Israel and Jews.
*almost as if Russia was doing a better job at protecting Jews huh...*
And Zelensky tried to piggyback the whole thing.

Last edited: