Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

The Catacombs of Paris are a popular tourist destination. Just throwing ideas out there for a sustainable economy ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The captured Hamas terrorists being processed by Israeli Prison Service.

This is absolutely huge...

Sinwar is the one currently cornered in a bunker somewhere...

This is absolutely huge...

Sinwar is the one currently cornered in a bunker somewhere...
There is a video of him riding on the motorcycle during the invasion and holding a grenade. He spoke to an Israeli journalist last day over the phone trying to convince him he wasn’t part of it. He’s hiding right now, he knows his name is on the list…

The captured Hamas terrorists being processed by Israeli Prison Service.
Remove the guard dog's bite shield - he will gladly process terrorists... as many times as needed!

1699573281320.png

You won't believe the latest lie the pallybots are spreading on Twitter, including our favourite Assad lover from down under: The IDF killed their own people and blew up cars at the Nova festival from a helicopter! This is actually footage from the border, probably some hours after the massacre showing the IDF attacking terrorists that were still managing to get into Israel through tunnels. It just goes to show how absolutely asinine people are, of course it's spreading around, but eventually gets community noted.

Another video I've seen posted to death which is by a account called "propaganda and co" which again spreads the same sick lie that the IDF deliberately killed civilians. I get so annoyed everytime I see this bullshit video, but I use Twitter for work so I don't engage. Finally someone has done a response to it which destroys that narrative completely:

Of course this disinformation will continue to spread, but maybe just maybe some people will become less stupid when they realise that they've been taken for a ride.

Last edited:
I think everyone in Gaza is working 2 jobs.
That's not even Gaza, it's the West Bank, you know where there are no terrorists and Israel just kills people because they're evil...

On that note: