Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

I don't know what to say this time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You know, why should anybody care since "it does not affect anybody", apparently... :rolleyes:

teen boy pretending to be a girl bullies real girls :mad:

Bunch of complacent cowards.

You know... Jesus was black, Anne Boleyn was black, the vikings were black, Queen Charlotte was black, King Richard was a black woman.
And so was Cleopatra. And Achilles.
Its very possible JC was dark-skinned coming from the middle-east. as for the others . . . . .

I love the fact that Egypt is having none of it but they can't do anything about it because according to their narrative, only white people are racists.

Genuine question, 'cause I'm trying to figure out something for myself here … Surely, some of you will have seen that Nichole Coenen chick that's all over Youtube now. A pink-haired butch-looking kind of gal that sort of parodies living in the Canadian hinterlands and has one trending Short after another. She's very openly LGBT et cetera, but for some bizarre reason she's not annoying. Why is that? Where goes the line between living one's best life and being a prick up everyone's collective arse? Not taking oneself too seriously, is that it? Is that what makes all those activists so obnoxious, that they're so goddamn full of themselves and have absolutely no sense of humour?

Genuine question, 'cause I'm trying to figure out something for myself here … Surely, some of you will have seen that Nichole Coenen chick that's all over Youtube now. A pink-haired butch-looking kind of gal that sort of parodies living in the Canadian hinterlands and has one trending Short after another. She's very openly LGBT et cetera, but for some bizarre reason she's not annoying. Why is that? Where goes the line between living one's best life and being a prick up everyone's collective arse? Not taking oneself too seriously, is that it? Is that what makes all those activists so obnoxious, that they're so goddamn full of themselves and have absolutely no sense of humour?
I had no idea who she was til now. Just skimming her vids I get the impression that she is...

Not a total cya next Tuesday
Genuine
Friendly
Not preachy
Not a total nutjob
Cute
Interesting
Most of the green hair crowd are overly sanctimonious and full-on narcissists, openly hating any and all that don't follow their views to the letter. She also doesn't get overly excited and frothy at the mouth 'reeeeeeing' like most serious progressives. Just my uneducated opinion after 2 or 3 minutes of skimming her vids lol.

Lots, well "lots"... I don't know all of them, of people like her (neon hair, butch-looking, very open, etc...) are not like the stereotypical crazy-lefties.
While being lefties themselves.

There are some who are intellectually, mentally sane enough and emotionally stable enough to not fall into the ideological tribalism.
And they seem to be rather numerous in the entertainment world (video-games, modeling, tv-shows, table-top, amateur video-making, screen-writing, etc...).

Unfortunately there are very few who can't refrain from shoving their beliefs down the throat of others. Be them on the left or the right.

And Churchill, Winston Churchill was black, you missed him. Sorry, them / they.
What I don't get about all this black-washing is how its advocates fail to see they're denying historical racism. Because that's what they do. In reality, Anne Boleyn wasn't just not black. In reality a black woman would've been like a unicorn to 16th century England. At the Tudor court (if accepted at all), she would've never risen to a position higher than that of a court curiosity, someone to be gawked at. Henry VIII would've been deposed by popular revolt had he tried to marry a black woman. So, is this what they want to convey: There was no racism in Tudor England? The irony!