Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

Wokism is someone whether individual or as a group with already formed confirmation biases, co opting words meant for shaming in ways to dehumanize another to push an agenda with.

Their tactics are in common with rules for radicals tactics. Among them are appeals to emotions, the unknown, and ignorance.

They consider themselves of high emotional intelligence yet it's a farce, a charade, grift posture even because they happen to be some of the most apathetic persons out there and cynical with their prejudices while projecting them at others in disgust of.

When trying to reason with, they will assert cognitive dissonance while attacking you because they cannot defeat your message.

That's my interpretation of at least. How mentally exhausting their lives must be when all they see or look for is self imagined nonsensical slights of their imagination to scornfully be triggered with, 24/7 rent free in their heads.

I don't think that they're communists, just really racist and bigoted. However they belong in the wood chipper to along with or shared seating on a one way helicopter ride. Both are inhuman, evil, and keeping intolerant hatred alive.

Those recent genre horror movies where you make a noise and the demons get you....very contemporary.

Last edited:
Capture d’écran 2024-06-26 à 19.15.27.png

They really can't afford stock footage from the USAF? :D

But apparently enjoying the quiet is rooted in racism and such...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This has been tried before and comes back to cow milk and vitamin D... Caucasians absorb Vit D from milk, there being less sun in Europe compared to, say, Africa... Where they absorb it from the sun. But, that's where slaves were brought from, back to Europe or US, and were "made" to drink milk, which caused some to become ill, not be used to drinking it. Makes no sense to me either.

It's not like milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard, is it?

This has been tried before and comes back to cow milk and vitamin D... Caucasians absorb Vit D from milk, there being less sun in Europe compared to, say, Africa... Where they absorb it from the sun. But, that's where slaves were brought from, back to Europe or US, and were "made" to drink milk, which caused some to become ill, not be used to drinking it. Makes no sense to me either.

What about blackmilk?

What the actual F***.

https://www.krone.at/3435569

A Norwegian government minister, everybody.

She bared her tits, covered only with nipple tassles, to celebrate gay pride.

Norway's Prime Minister wrote a message of approval on Twitter, by the way. How can we be any surprised that Russian propaganda paints Westerners as morons with no sense of morality and decorum? We kind of are, aren't we.

We’re all on the degeneracy rollercoaster, best to embrace it. Titties or death.

I kept waiting for the chocolate milk results but saw none, I like chocolate milk !