Intro TheMess.Net Landing Page

Anothe MPnEt and Mess resident looking for a lifeboat and wondering who shot the albatross?

About as far from being military as you can get, just a history geek who tends to read a lot more than he speaks.

Welcome to MI.Net @Nancy really great to have you with us. :)
I have applied your Mess banner ,-aus

Hey all, was a long time MPNet member, and TheMess as well, happy to be here and to meet the gang!! Im a 40 year old Canadian history nerd and I am excited to check out the site!

Welcome to Mi.Net @Minjin glad to have you aboard.
Your Mess Banner has been applied and your posts will no longer be moderated :)

MP Net and themess refuge as well. History buff and a career in IT. No military background, just coded apps for the U.S. Navy once upon a time.

Looking forward to exploring a new site!

Welcome to Mi.Net @OldCode glad to meet you :)
Your Mess banner has been applied and your posts will no longer be moderated

Kap here, from mp.net and themess.net

I'm on the facebook closed group to keep chatting with the fun people, but I suppose I can sign up to a forum as well for backup and to contribute here and there.

Kap here, from mp.net and themess.net

I'm on the facebook closed group to keep chatting with the fun people, but I suppose I can sign up to a forum as well for backup and to contribute here and there.

Welcome Kap, it wasnt you that usually post over the Airsoft thread at MP.Net ???

I mostly shat on the airsofters due to some of the moronic things that got posted all the time. Otherwise I posted a bit in politics, offtopic, or the hidden section. I remember you, I'm guessing this is where you went after mp.net went away. It will be great to see some old faces again.

Also thank you Bombardier

I mostly shat on the airsofters due to some of the moronic things that got posted all the time. Otherwise I posted a bit in politics, offtopic, or the hidden section. I remember you, I'm guessing this is where you went after mp.net went away. It will be great to see some old faces again.

Also thank you Bombardier

Well I went to the mess.net but there was no pictures. so for me the pictures means a lot. glad to see you around here!!! (Y)

Hello everyone, I'm a former member at mp.net and themess.net, my pseudo is 'Moro' and I see this forum very interesting.

I am from Morocco and a passionate about everything military.

Greetings!

Nice to meet you @Moro thanks for the positive comments, take a look around and enjoy yourself buddy :)