Crime Russian opposition figure hospitalized

Screenshot from the "court":
You can see the police posters on the wall.
You posted different image first. This image is from the police station where they changed the measure of restraint for him on 18th of January and left him in custody until the court hearing. The image you posted in your previous post was taken in Moscow City Court where the actual court hearing was held on 2nd of February.
Communist flag is present, as usual. These old Soviet relics are kept in military and police premises almost everyone in Russia, as a reminder of the glorious past. But imagine having all this S**t (with Putin's portrait) in actual courtroom.
This is City of Moscow flag.
With their blind denial, the Russian fanboys (Ivan, Yevgeny) are making thing look even more bad for Russia lol
That means you f***ing lied at least twice in a single post, so no one gives a S**t what you think and how it all looks for you.

Last edited:
i hope Russia doesn't become another Ukraine sooner or later , cause if they do it's bad news for the nukes there.

You posted different image first. This image is from the police station where they changed the measure of restraint for him on 18th of January and left him in custody until the court hearing. The image you posted in your previous post was taken in Moscow City Court where the actual court hearing was held on 2nd of February.

This is City of Moscow flag.

That means you f***ing lied at least twice in a single post, so no one gives a S**t what you think and how it all looks for you.

Brother much love, I just asking. Much love to Russia.

i hope Russia doesn't become another Ukraine sooner or later , cause if they do it's bad news for the nukes there.

Russia already was "another Ukraine" in the 90s.
It won't, because nobody is stupid enough to step in the same dogshit 3 times in a row.

Screenshot from the "court":

1_7155.jpg

You can see the police posters on the wall. Communist flag is present, as usual. These old Soviet relics are kept in military and police premises almost everyone in Russia, as a reminder of the glorious past. But imagine having all this S**t (with Putin's portrait) in actual courtroom. With their blind denial, the Russian fanboys (Ivan, Yevgeny) are making thing look even more bad for Russia lol

Putting aside the fact that it's the Moscow flag (which was mentioned by Yevgeny already) I'd like to focus more on the highlighted part.

... These old Soviet relics are kept in military and police premises almost everyone in Russia, as a reminder of the glorious past. But imagine having all this S**t ...

The S**t I've observed and am still observing in places like the US, Ukraine and rest of Europe taught me one thing:
A nation that is adamant to destroy its own past (by toppling monuments, attempting to memory hole their flags and other symbols) is a nation headed straight towards self-destruction. You start with disposal of symbols, then you proceed to overwriting historical records, then you proceed to overwriting the present, and then you proceed to arguing that reality isn't even a physical thing anymore, but rather a social construct that can become whatever you want it to become. (queue in 1000 genders and a helicopter in my toaster)

Last edited:
LOL @nemipuka
Great example of how russophobia is harmful to the mental health.

Official flag of Moscow city.

640px-Flag_of_Moscow%2C_Russia.svg.png

Even in Russian army Soviet-style regimental banners were changed by new ones. Despite military ranks were mostly against this and decision was made by politicians. Soviet red banner appears only in historical ceremonies, mostly dedicated to the Victory day and other WW2 events.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting phrasing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting phrasing.

I can already predict Russia's response to this: "Russian authorities will act in accordance with Russian laws and have no obligation to respond to USA's demands."

Sometimes conversations between US and Russia are like a broken record, you can learn the song and sing it before it has been officially sung.

The bottom line is make sure you are crystal clear yourself before launching media war against rulling elite. Otherwise things will end up badly for you...

o m g, the whole Putin's fanbase on this site went after me with torches and pitchforks, that's crazy dude

This image is from the police station where they changed the measure of restraint blablabla

So the process took place exactly where I said. nemipuka iS kNoWn fOr vOiCiNg sTaTeMeNts wiTh NO aCtUal aAcHoRs in rEaLiTy!!! Ok man, sure.

The image you posted in your previous post was taken in Moscow City Court blablabla

Jeez, they really have Putin's portrait inside the actual "court" room W T F o_O This is some North Korea style S**t. I mean, this "judiciary" don't even pretend to have any impartiality.

LOL @nemipuka
Official flag of Moscow city...

640px-Flag_of_Moscow%2C_Russia.svg.png

...is not full red like the other flag appear in the "court". Either way, idk.

You can twist as much as you want, the facts remain.

a) Navalny was sentenced to 2 years and 8 months in prison by Moscow City Court.

b) The flag in police station where they chose the measure of restraint for Navalny was actually Moscow City flag not Soviet flag.

You S**t youself twice, troll. :)

Wikipedia exists, just in case you ever want to verify personally whether what you're about to post isn't cringe levels of stupid.

1612478679016.png

o m g, the whole Putin's fanbase on this site went after me with torches and pitchforks, that's crazy dude

So the process took place exactly where I said. nemipuka iS kNoWn fOr vOiCiNg sTaTeMeNts wiTh NO aCtUal aAcHoRs in rEaLiTy!!! Ok man, sure.

Jeez, they really have Putin's portrait inside the actual "court" room W T F o_O This is some North Korea style S**t. I mean, this "judiciary" don't even pretend to have any impartiality.

Pupuka, got spanked for telling lies again just like nava but it's all Putin's fault ;)

You don't know what?
Maybe we can find an answer.

Idk - I don’t care. And btw, your teammates insist that it was the Moscow CITY flag, not Moscow OBLAST. Looks like your side is the one scrambling for anything against my comment.

Idk - I don’t care. And btw, your teammates insist that it was the Moscow CITY flag, not Moscow OBLAST. Looks like your side is the one scrambling for anything against my comment.

If you can't tell the difference between "idk" and "idc" then it's unsurprising you can't tell the difference between communism and Saint George

If you can't tell the difference between "idk" and "idc" then it's unsurprising you can't tell the difference between communism and Saint George

Whatever man. Just take my misspelling as proof that Russian judiciary is great, Navalny is guilty, Putin is a cool guy and the rest of your BS narrative. Case closed.

Btw, in today's Russia even Christian Saints can be mixed with communism:

CHn-fYaUwAADPs-.jpg

1434669005_6.jpg

Whatever man. Just take my misspelling as proof that Russian judiciary is great, Navalny is guilty, Putin is a cool guy and the rest of your BS narrative. Case closed.

It's not your misspelling, it's your lack of attention to detail, not only when you look at photos or articles, or narratives, but also when you look at your own texts. How can you take yourself seriously, when you're literally skimming through reality while half-asleep?