Crime Russian opposition figure hospitalized

This is territorial court. I guess the same court that gave him suspended sentense in the first place.

This is territorial court. I guess the same court that gave him suspended sentense in the first place.
What exactly was he in court for - if it was not reporting in, to be fair, he did get poisoned and removed from Russia?

They asked him to return in December I guess. He ignored it.
Clearly not got a good lawyer - He was removed whilst unconscious, kidnapped by germans, followed by the papperazi and lost his memory.....

His lawyers will appeal against Court's decision anyway. We will see...

Screenshot from the "court":

1_7155.jpg

You can see the police posters on the wall. Communist flag is present, as usual. These old Soviet relics are kept in military and police premises almost everyone in Russia, as a reminder of the glorious past. But imagine having all this S**t (with Putin's portrait) in actual courtroom. With their blind denial, the Russian fanboys (Ivan, Yevgeny) are making thing look even more bad for Russia lol

Last edited:

1_7155.jpg

You can see the police posters on the wall. Communist flag is present, as usual. These old Soviet relics are kept in military and police premises almost everyone in Russia, as a reminder of the glorious past. But imagine having all this S**t (with Putin's portrait) in actual courtroom. With their blind denial, the Russian fanboys (Ivan, Yevgeny) are making thing look even more bad for Russia lol

Is that the actual Soviet Flag to the left? Is it common to keep the old communist flag in government institutions?

1_7155.jpg

I thought the flags were there to hide the printer (Y)

Does he not even get a mask.....................

At least you managed it in English this time ??

A bit foul-mouthed but he expressed his thoughts about you all smartasses.

Yes case is closed, for now. Thread can live on... for now too.

I’m pretty astonished at the big & tough talks from our western democracies about the matter though. Is Putin going to take any threats from Britain, France or Biden’s America seriously? Very unlikely.

A bit foul-mouthed but he expressed his thoughts about you all smartasses.

Yes case is closed, for now. Thread can live on... for now too.

I’m pretty astonished at the big & tough talks from our western democracies about the matter though. Is Putin going to take any threats from Britain, France or Biden’s America seriously? Very unlikely.
What??

a lack of Bakewell tarts has ended many wars, before they even started!

Everything about the Russian "judiciary" in one picture. You can see the judge himself on the portrait:

EtOXJxRWQAAfYVK

But seriously, that's literally not even a real courtroom. They "trailed" Navalny at some shithole police station.

The poor bull Garian got caught sniffing Nava's undies :D