A few weeks ago a video popped up in my Youtube feed about how Su-57 was operating in Ukraine in large numbers, highly effective and totally unstoppable. Normally I wouldn't watch this kind of stuff, but I figured why not see what kind of BS they're trying to push.

"And if you don't believe me go ahead, call me a russian shill"".

Russian shill! ukra:-

In reality Mordor can't build a semi-modern aircraft without Thales producing the actual modern bits and holding their hand while they cludge it together.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now Russian developers have samples of almost all kinda Mraps & APC's of west probably will send to chinees great

A few weeks ago a video popped up in my Youtube feed about how Su-57 was operating in Ukraine in large numbers, highly effective and totally unstoppable. Normally I wouldn't watch this kind of stuff, but I figured why not see what kind of BS they're trying to push.

"And if you don't believe me go ahead, call me a russian shill"".

Russian shill! ukra:-

In reality Mordor can't build a semi-modern aircraft without Thales producing the actual modern bits and holding their hand while they cludge it together.

I've noticed a notorious Orc shill on YT is Times of India. It's to the point I'd be skeptical of them reporting the moon will rise at X time.

My friend in Europe whose mother lives in Kyiv told me AFU are press-ganging "recruits" from night clubs. Probably nothing new, but it did surprise me. Her brother and cousins are already serving.

My friend in Europe whose mother lives in Kyiv told me AFU are press-ganging "recruits" from night clubs. Probably nothing new, but it did surprise me. Her brother and cousins are already serving.
Complete surprise to me that fighting for your survival as a nation is still voluntary. Really thought it was Nations that turn down recruits when it comes to survival