To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are they going to mine everything as well?

Looks like Putin is afraid his Chechens will desert him after their abysmal perfomance at Kursk … Here he is, kissing the Quran:

Not a fake nor AI-generated, this is being spread by TASS.

Maybe European right-wingers will cease perceiving Putin as their messiah now?

He might as well convert, it’s also kind of ironic many Serbs (without generalizing) openly support Putin based on past experience and getting pounded by NATO whereas Chechens, Tunisians etc weren’t shy of playing football with Serbs heads some 30 years ago.

Irony of history…

It's also ironic how many Africans who usually denounce European colonialism think it's proper to celebrate the last truly colonialist power of Europe … The thing is, these things can't be understood. They don't have to be understood. Putin is ex-KGB, he's a S**t-stirrer and has mastered the art of subversion. Speaking of subversion, I've posted the video on r/conservative, can't wait to see the reactions. Because according to many right-wingers in Europe, Putin is apparently the man who'll save our culture.

Yeah, no.

Absolutely, there was also even a piece of crap for an article mentioning about a « decree » by Putin stating that the Western Europeans/Americans/Oz or Kiwis would be welcomed to Russia, along their assets were they tired of the Western degeneracy.

Sure, I’m tired of Wokism, crime and jihad on a daily basis here but Russia isn’t immune to these issues.

If Putin is the messiah for these WP/WW 88 fellas then be it. He’s not for me, never will.

Absolutely, there was also even a piece of crap for an article mentioning about a « decree » by Putin stating that the Western Europeans/Americans/Oz or Kiwis would be welcomed to Russia, along their assets were they tired of the Western degeneracy.

Sure, I’m tired of Wokism, crime and jihad on a daily basis here but Russia isn’t immune to these issues.

If Putin is the messiah for these WP/WW 88 fellas then be it. He’s not for me, never will.
Europe inc UK has some issues we need to work out, but I'd prefer not to die at 50, or 20 in a meat attack, and mostly we live in a lawful way, in Russia etc if the local mayor/gangleader likes your daughter, there isnt much you can do. Russia is a fake European country, just because it buys our tech(and China's) doesnt make it civilised.

Annex Moscow to Poland, let everyone with a historic claim take what they want, and let China have the rest, in return for a deal that Taiwan is left alone for 50 or 100 years.

Ukraine should have some UAVs drop paratrooper dolls over Krasnodar, or a briefcase to resistance fighters about an upcoming naval invasion. Just for sh*ts and giggles.