There is a lot there, the history thing, well where do you want to start or stop? USA should belong to the native indians, and england should belong to Rome....

Tucker said NATO forces were in Ukraine....

Putin would like gas back on to Europe. and sanctions lifted.

We dont threaten to use nukes- does he talk to medleved?

Brics catching up with G7 claimed to be a threat to G7, its not. But Americas answer is to attack people militarily - accuse your enemy of what you do....

leader of country with per capita of 13,000 lectures USA at 82,000 on economy....

Trust me, I'm a Christian, so can invade who I like, but I dont plan to invade Europe....

The west is flooding Ukr with weapons? Russia isnt sending any?

To be fair its a strong performance, I'm a nice guy, no choice, all the wests fault. I'd like peace.

Appreciate its been edited, but a 2 hour session with Biden would be interesting to watch. And Trump. but thats a different issue.

There is a lot there, the history thing, well where do you want to start or stop? USA should belong to the native indians, and england should belong to Rome....

Brics catching up with G7 claimed to be a threat to G7, its not. But Americas answer is to attack people militarily - accuse your enemy of what you do....

leader of country with per capita of 13,000 lectures USA at 82,000 on economy....

Trust me, I'm a Christian, so can invade who I like, but I dont plan to invade Europe....

To be fair its a strong performance, I'm a nice guy, no choice, all the wests fault. I'd like peace.

Appreciate its been edited, but a 2 hour session with Biden would be interesting to watch. And Trump. but thats a different issue.
The usual, the storyteller from the Kremlin...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The usual, the storyteller from the Kremlin...
And the basic output of the rambling is that Ukraine never existed, if it did exist it belongs to Russia, if it currently exists its run by Nazis, who were bad and went round invading and killing people(80 years ago), so to put a stop to that I needed to invade and kill people now.

I always think even a liar includes the truth, and some of those truths were that the gas blockade is killing us, as is the Dollar/trade blockade, we are buying tons of S**t from China, and guess what its S**t.

Putin basically said nothing new, just repeating the same panels that have been used since the beginning of the war. The only _very_ odd thing he said was about Transcarpathia. The idea of dismembering Ukraine has already been toyed with by many Russian ideologues (but not Putin himself), not only for the benefit of Hungary, but also for the benefit of Poland. Putin has now only wooed Hungary (obviously not entirely independently of the change of government in Poland), as if to 'repay' Orbán's attempts at sabotage in the EU and NATO. In this context, apart from the friendship of Fred the Dirty, it is also worth remembering the revisionist decisions of World War II and their consequences...

There's no doubt that in the genre of pouty, grateful, look-at-your-mouth love, Tucker Carlson beats out such hitherto thought unsurpassed greats as Michelle Wild, Jenna Jameson and Heather Harmon. But for two hours? There's a limit to everything.

1707502060996.webp

I’m not sure how he is “selling” anything, butthole or otherwise. He paid his own way to get there and he is not charging anyone to watch the interview both on his members only website and on X.

Well, the "interview" was exactly as I expected: a well structured and formulated fairytale. Tucker's questions were dumb, insignificant and just separated the chapters at best. He acted like a freshman student speaking to his collage professor.
And since two hours were wasted for this crap, you might as well check out this old video:

It's like the guy who made it had a time machine, went into the future, saw the Tucker's storytime with Putin and wend back in 2023 to debunk it beforehand, bit by bit.

Last edited:
Lots of mixed feelings about the new commander in chief of Ukrainian forces. Some see him as a guy with little consideration for soldiers lives, and who usurpated the Kharkiv victories.

For Tucker, he probably was a little afraid of Putin. Lots of that from the side where he comes from.

Lots of mixed feelings about the new commander in chief of Ukrainian forces. Some see him as a guy with little consideration for soldiers lives, and who usurpated the Kharkiv victories.
I cannot claim to be well informed about which general did or did not do which things. But from what I read in the Ukrainian sources available to us, most people think he is someone who still thinks and acts in the Soviet style. In military terms, therefore, he is more interested in prestigious victories and less interested in not burning out his soldiers... Only the future will probably show whether this is true...

Btw: Here are the thougts from "Anna from Ukraine" to this situation:

Last edited:
So, according to that demented sh*t Putler - Orban and his cronies have a right to take back "Hungarian land" that is Romanian.

No doubt some Hungarian Nationalists living in Transylvania were creaming in their panties hearing that.

They are welcome to come and try and get but it wont be easy.

Russia is flooding UKR with scrap metal!

So, according to that demented sh*t Putler - Orban and his cronies have a right to take back "Hungarian land" that is Romanian.

No doubt some Hungarian Nationalists living in Transylvania were creaming in their panties hearing that.

They are welcome to come and try and get but it wont be easy.
It must seem so simple, let’s split Ukraine between Russia, and Hungary.

Ok, let’s split Russia between China, and Poland. Same right?

I know which pair has more of a chance, but who would want half of Russia?

I still find it amazing that no one has offed him, 300k dead, means 600k parents.

30 minutes of rambling over 800 years of "unfair" history. Tucker should count himself lucky Putin only went on that long - most such conversations with Eastern Europeans last waaaaay longer.