Not unexpected in Austria I think a way must be found to punish these evil clowns preparing the way for Putler.

An example:

Putler was even invited to her wedding

And she said that by supporting sanctions, Austria had "betrayed" Russia. It's like, betrayed? Really?
You can only betray him to whom you owe allegiance.

The difference in our interpretation of the current state of affair is that I think Russia is so weak that it's unnecessary to hold back entire brigades in addition to the regular staff on the front, since I don't think Russia can cope with whatever Ukraine had in place before anyway. They went all in on Bakhmut and what little remained of Russia's offensive potential was pretty much used up there.
"Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups."

Even russia might get lucky.

The
They've even run out of T-34s 🤣
I remember reading article online, back in 2000’s. Orc propaganda praised t-34. One detail was very interesting, they claimed that t-34 destroyed M1-Abrams in Iraq 🤦‍♂️

Also there’s always mystical “American/NATO general” who was amazed by bravery of orcish soldiers 🤮
If orcish jets crashes, it’s always “he heroically took jet away from inhabited areas” even if crash was over the sea or forest, you know they will never admit their catapult didn’t work. Or how soldier jumped on grenade, to save his buddies from shrapnel. Or story, where soldier took many enemies before he fell.

Last edited:
Not unexpected in Austria I think a way must be found to punish these evil clowns preparing the way for Putler.

An example:

Putler was even invited to her wedding

Well, it looks like someone is going up the ladder in this war......Austria should be ashamed of this!!
I think next she should just go all the way and let him impregnate her with his potent demon semen and become another Putin baby maker!!

Tom Cooper wrote today

"…I’m still stunned any kind of idiots in Hungary came to the idea to haul 11 Ukrainian POWs from Russia all the way to Budapest… I mean: it’s no secret, I consider the mass of politicians for endemically corrupt and incompetent (‘until proven otherwise’). But, this level of disgusting political idiocy is usually reserved for Pudding, Dumpf & Co KG: and yet, a country with such a ‘government’ is a member of the EU and NATO….
The only ‘good’ thing from this affair by now: three Ukrainian POWs were handed over to the Ukrainian embassy by now."

Danish CEASARS on TATRA chassis arrived in Ukraine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks like they're busy:

Also:

Austria's Immigration Office has rejected the asylum plea of a Russian reservist who'd expressed fears he could be forced to commit war crimes if sent to Ukraine. The agency denied that such a risk existed, claiming that "the Russian Army does not regularly or systematically commit war crimes". It also claimed that Russians who refuse to support the war effort do not face significant repercussions. (Source, in German)

And this headline comes on the very same day as another reporting the twenty-thousandth Russian has been indicted for speaking out against the war. Those f***ing Austrians, man.
Schröder in a skirt: