Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what is it with bin gavir and benny gantz ??? since the 7th of oct. and these two has been breathing down on benjamins neck on how to run the gaza war. i dont get it,why are they taking this low route ?

what is it with bin gavir and benny gantz ??? since the 7th of oct. and these two has been breathing down on benjamins neck on how to run the gaza war. i dont get it,why are they taking this low route ?

Biden isn't interested in the security of Israel (or Gaza), but in regime change in Israel. Everything he's done after sending a carrier towards Lebanon has been aimed at toppling Netanyahu along with the Lügenpresse majority of the media. Now he's going behind his back by speaking with Gantz as if he were the democratically elected leader of Israel.

But no worries, because ignoring the outcome of an election is purely a Republican thing :rolleyes:

Biden isn't interested in the security of Israel (or Gaza), but in regime change in Israel. Everything he's done after sending a carrier towards Lebanon has been aimed at toppling Netanyahu along with the Lügenpresse majority of the media. Now he's going behind his back by speaking with Gantz as if he were the democratically elected leader of Israel.

But no worries, because ignoring the outcome of an election is purely a Republican thing :rolleyes:
but why ? what the point of doing so? i still dont understand what the democrats in israel wants ?? do they just want to stop the war and leave hamas to be?

You couldn't make this up, did you hear the one about the senile old fool and the criminal.... The senile old fool wanted a come to Jesus meeting and the criminal said, I can arrange it.

Wow, that is a really poor choice of words for this particular situation. I wonder if there will be follow on sensitivity training?

The Israeli president Herzog is set to visit the Netherlands tomorrow to attend the opening of the National Holocaust Museum.

200+ mosques along with the usual suspects, NGOs, political parties and other fifth column rats have demanded he be banned from the country, the King along with members of the government not meet him and/or having him arrested. A curfew will be in place around the museum.

But did you know that anti-semitism is on the rise inside the country? Those 150 odd neo-nazis on the government watchlist must be mega effective. James Bond level impact x 150!

... Or maybe there's been an increase over the last half century that entirely separately coincides with the importation of well over 1 million believers of a certain religion who hate every other religion, especially Jews, and whose values are stuck in the 7th century AD. I'm sure there's no connection here 🤫

We really should...

looks like the iron dome bugged out

Netanyahu to the politico

Fighting over within 'two months’​

1)We've destroyed three-quarters of Hamas' fighting terrorism battalions. And we're close to finishing the last part in warfare,”

2)the Israeli leader said. Fighting would not “take more than two months.”“Maybe six weeks, maybe four," he added.

3) Netanyahu also gave his own death estimates. Some 13,000 Palestinian fighters had been killed, he said, while the civilian death rate was estimated at 1-1.5 for every combatant. That would put the total killed — fighters and civilians — at over 26,000.
He also dismissed the idea of a cease-fire for the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, saying while he would “like to see another hostage release,” he didn’t see any “breakthrough in the negotiations ... Without a release there's not going to be a pause in the fighting.”

No two-state solution​

Israel's prime minister also doubled down on his rejection of the possibility of a Palestinian state — a topic that pits Israel against most of the rest of the world.
“The positions that I espouse are supported by the overwhelming majority of Israelis who say to you after October 7: 'We don't want to see a Palestinian state,'” he said.
Netanyahu also directly addressed criticism from Biden, who has said the Israeli leader is “hurting Israel more than helping Israel.”
Netanyahu hit back, saying while he didn’t know “exactly what the president meant,” if Biden was saying he was contravening the wishes or interests of Israel, he was “wrong on both counts.”
“[The Israeli people] also support my position that says that we should resoundingly reject the attempt to ram down our throats a Palestinian state. That is something that they agree on,” Netanyahu said.