Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Israel demands hostages be released before agreeing to ceasefire amid uncertainty over Rafah assault

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Salami eats the big salami.....

smoked-sausage-slices-cut-by-260nw-1540727024.jpg

Israel takes out eight 'significant terror targets' in Gaza and hits Hezbollah sites in Lebanon

So I had just watched the unedited video of that airman who immolated himself over Gaza. I am not going to share the link because I don't want to be contributing to it being saved and shared elsewhere. It was pretty brutal to watch no matter which side one sits for.

However I will say that he was definitely on something to dull his mind and pain receptors because he was defiant until he was no longer of this world. He was in 3rd degree burns and was still chanting and not a peep of agony.

So I had just watched the unedited video of that airman who immolated himself over Gaza. I am not going to share the link because I don't want to be contributing to it being saved and shared elsewhere. It was pretty brutal to watch no matter which side one sits for.

However I will say that he was definitely on something to dull his mind and pain receptors because he was defiant until he was no longer of this world. He was in 3rd degree burns and was still chanting and not a peep of agony.
It's hard for me to shed a tear for this..........guy....

Last edited:
While there are some far right in the mil, they're not as big as the left tried to make it out to be. And there is a bit of the far left in it as well, something that the Left tries to ignore.

May F be upon his soul and those three soldiers killed in Jordan were black, irony right there for the antifa airman.

A relevant bit of history.

While there are some far right in the mil, they're not as big as the left tried to make it out to be. And there is a bit of the far left in it as well, something that the Left tries to ignore.

May F be upon his soul and those three soldiers killed in Jordan were black, irony right there for the antifa airman.
When your woke SecDef and other leaders' stated goal is to drive off all "white nationalists" (erm, meaning what? No patriots allowed?), Christians or anyone who ever "liked" a Trump post on Twitter from the military, these are the weirdos you are left with. Apparently, his social media footprint was very large - yet none of his bosses thought it was a problem.

Last edited:

I can confirm that in Israel we are extremely protective of our hummus.
That's the stuff. Even though the target is on the ground it doesn't mean the threat is neutralized. Keep firing! 👏

When your woke SecDef and other leaders' stated goal is to drive off all "white nationalists" (erm, meaning what? No patriots allowed?), Christians or anyone who ever "liked" a Trump post on Twitter from the military, these are the weirdos you are left with. Apparently, his social media footprint was very large - yet none of his bosses thought it was a problem.
He's an empty suit in a position that's an empty chair as far as I am concerned. I can go off on a tangent about just how messed up things are with them discombobulating things. But I won't. Things cannot be changed from where I am so all I can do is either raise my BP up to no good about something that I cannot change, or be respectable and not let it get to me. I did my time, I paid my dues, and now I am a nobody again and that's where I want to be.

However I will say that him and his wokist locusts types are using the mil as a social engineering experiment, and which real actual dire consequences that the kids in right now don't get a respawn from.

The military, certainly in the UK, which is all volunteer, was always the home of the slightly right of centre, public service, conformist, and law abiding.

Trying to drag in all and sundry, to meet a quota, in 10 years time this is going to be looked back at, as the crazy times.