Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Hamas underground data center captured by the IDF, it is claimed to be located under UNRWA’s Gaza HQ.
IMG_3669.jpg
IMG_3664.jpg
IMG_3665.jpg
IMG_3666.jpg
IMG_3667.jpg
IMG_3668.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whoever did their cable management should be shot. Or perhaps rewarded by the IDF. One of the two anyway.
The U.K. police, could tell who built an ied in Northern Ireland, from the cuts on the insulation tape.

So yeah, if he’s still alive, Israel is going to get him.

looks more like a Bitcoin Miner than a server...i ,mean doesnt make any sense to have a server room that big .... theres no use for it

Could be, but for an organization like Hamas that could very well be a data/communication-center.

Israel Hamas War: Israeli hostage rescue, Khan Younis ground operations, and Hezbollah airstrikes​

Last edited:

I read that the rescue took place in Rafah : looks like Hamas is being eradicated from the remainder of the Gaza strip.
What's more, while everyone was babbling about Egypt's threatening to suspend the Camp David agreements, they failed to notice it would only be the case of Palestinians overflow over the frontier... My twisted mind tells me that could be an incitement to Israel to conquer a strip running among the Egyptian frontier and prevent any such occurrence.