Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

There is a special kind of idiocy behind statements like this, around which I have an extreme difficulty to wrap my head, especially coming from the US defence establishment.
First, I don't mean to be an ass, but I don't remember Iraq war being some sort of stellar success story, from which all of us are supposed to take notes.
Second, completely different situations. In Iraq the US was the liberator (such as it was...) from an oppressive regime, which had very little popular support, and US was perceived as such and welcomed (at least in the beginning). Hamas is very much a popular movement in the Territories (and especially in Gaza), whilst Israel is the enemy. We are not trying to "liberate" anybody or "win hearts and minds", we are trying to crash an essentially massively popular movement, whose end goal is Israel complete obliteration. Nobody was trying to win hearts in minds in Japan or Germany prior to surrender, and this is where we are at.

you need to learn how to read between the lines when it comes to the sh*tty u.s foreign policy

the u.s presidential elections is right around the corner.... and given that 90% of the u.s is woke culture these days ..... america needs to snake around when it comes to wording their opinion.

in u.s other words..... israel will win .... but israel have to say yes to what we say so that our karens,lgbt,trans and other pronouns will be happy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

meg kell tanulnod olvasni a sorok között, ha a sz*tty amerikai külpolitikáról van szó

az amerikai elnökválasztás mindjárt a sarkon van... és tekintve, hogy az Egyesült Államok lakosságának 90%-a manapság ébredt kultúra ..... Amerikának kígyóznia kell, amikor véleményének megfogalmazásáról van szó.

más szóval..... izrael fog nyerni .... de Izraelnek igent kell mondania arra, amit mondunk, hogy a karens, lgbt, trans és más névmások boldogok legyenek
mega bullshit

mega bullshit
The fact that Trump became president was a triumph of American democracy, i.e. it was an excellent example of the fact that anyone can be the president of the USA. Now, if he comes to power again, it will be because of a serious systemic flaw in American democracy, and it may also be the end of it.

the u.s presidential elections is right around the corner.... and given that 90% of the u.s is woke culture these days ..... america needs to snake around when it comes to wording their opinion.
Can you quote a source or reference for your figure of 90%, please; the Americans I know and converse with, or follow regularly, who have large and significant readerships, would dispute that figure. I'd put it more likely in the 20% bracket, and that's generous. Just because it makes constant headlines, does not mean it is popular culture yet. Or ever will be.

Can you quote a source or reference for your figure of 90%, please; the Americans I know and converse with, or follow regularly, who have large and significant readerships, would dispute that figure. I'd put it more likely in the 20% bracket, and that's generous. Just because it makes constant headlines, does not mean it is popular culture yet. Or ever will be.
Good point. A very vocal minority. my son is now 20, all I’d say is that he is more relaxed around sexuality of others, but he likes girls, wants a job once he finishes uni, and knows what compound interest is.

This video explains the problem of the self-damaging immigration policy in Western countries:
In the old good times, these people could be canistershot.

Why is a sh1t like that allowed?

This video explains the problem of the self-damaging immigration policy in Western countries:
In the old good times, these people could be canistershot.
At the Henry Ford Library. Ohh the irony of that.

The fact that Trump became president was a triumph of American democracy, i.e. it was an excellent example of the fact that anyone can be the president of the USA. Now, if he comes to power again, it will be because of a serious systemic flaw in American democracy, and it may also be the end of it.

trump was the best patriotic american president to ever lived..... if gaza had happened during trump's reign...... iran now wouldve been nuked into oblivion
At the Henry Ford Library. Ohh the irony of that.

dearborn is very well known to have the biggest diaspora of shiite lebanese who are major hezbola financial supporters...its been that way since the early 80s till this day and the united states chose and still chooses to turn a blind eye on them

If UNRWA is not completely restructured or disbanded, there will never by any kind of peace, regardless of the future political arrangements and agreements.

Three more attacks against shipping by Iran + USS Carney shot down a UAV.

If UNRWA is not completely restructured or disbanded, there will never by any kind of peace, regardless of the future political arrangements and agreements.
Perfect video to shut the useful idiots of the pallybots up, sadly barely anyone will ever see this...

"Free speech for me, but not for thee"