Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

Khamenie just tweeted this in hebrew

The "Al-Aqsa Flood" operation set the Zionist regime back 70 years.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Tough words from someone whose been living deep underground for over a week.

So i just got this video of a bedouin recording himself repeatedly coming to IDF helipads in the Negev without any security checking on him .. not sure how legit it is... but if that really the case .,.. maybe circulate it to your auhtorities

Tough words from someone whose been living deep underground for over a week.
Should have dumped a couple drums of Agent Orange into the nest. There were 3 agents but one slang word due to the color of one. I read where one of the agents came from a pest control mix dating back to the late 40s and onward, used to control Bo Weevils in our cotton crops. One Aunt and Uncle and most of the entire community they lived all died of cancers, the little community had a creek that ran parallel with the highway they lived on and all that constant cotton spraying went into the water supply over the decades. My Aunt and Uncle were not cotton farmers but just hay baling. I can remember walking down the highway while crop dusters were spraying and it was so bad it would choke you. I was about 6 years old then. These agents that they used in Nam were designed to remove any oxygen from any organic life, the cancers in humans and other animals were all just a by bi-product that had no testing before using. It damned sure could kill a forest very fast, within 48 hours of spraying large trees were already dead. I have never read any released names of the makers of that stuff was, probably because all the congress and senators had large stock holdings so you know how that goes.

Walkie-everyone-hear-you-Talkie
The mobile two-way radios contained oversized battery packs, a hidden explosive and a transmission system that gave Israel complete access to Hezbollah communications. For nine years, the Israelis contented themselves with eavesdropping on Hezbollah, the officials said, while reserving the option to turn the walkie-talkies into bombs in a future crisis.

Beep beep BOOM
Hezbollah’s leaders were so impressed they bought 5,000 of them and began handing them out to mid-level fighters and support personnel in February. (...) In an irony that would not become clear for many months, Hezbollah would end up indirectly paying the Israelis for the tiny bombs that would kill or wound many of its operatives.

The message sent said a new encrypted message had been received. That model pager requires both hands on the pager in order to open it ensuring both hands won't be holding an AK any more (Y)

^Visual depiction of what the terrorists now lack^

War never changes and neither does the scum occupying the government.

37+ years old

The leftist mayor of Amsterdam thought it was a great idea to have the commemorance ceremony and the celebration of Oct. 7 side by side.

Not nearly enough traitors have been executed after the war.