Politics Canada Truckers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its sadly unremarkable how they go full Hong Kong. Its my job... I'm a professional. Picture of Trudeau on wall at home.

"family members of convoy folks have had difficulty banking because a family member has been involved in the protest"

Freezing bank accounts as retaliation by the government.

I guess the rational will be "you just had to comply! You just had to obey!"

From "two weeks to stomp the curve" to "if you dare question our authority we will make sure your livelihood becomes nonexistent".

I normally laugh in the face of the stupidity the world brings up.... even I can't laugh this time.
Supposedly "these guys" say they have people in every arm of Canadian government...... kind of believable given the dictator behaviour.

Mind you, they were not protesting the vaccines.

But the mandates and lockdowns.

I vividly remember the animosity triggered by suggesting such outcome could be reached at some point; due to unchecked and ever increasing government overreaches.

One positive thing can be taken out of this, is that it will have shown us who people really are.

I vividly remember the animosity triggered by suggesting such outcome could be reached at some point; due to unchecked and ever increasing government overreaches.

One positive thing can be taken out of this, is that it will have shown us who people really are.
Yeah, me too

I normally laugh in the face of the stupidity the world brings up.... even I can't laugh this time.
Supposedly "these guys" say they have people in every arm of Canadian government...... kind of believable given the dictator behaviour.
They say it was the clerks that gave hitler power.

it shows that if you are the little guy, all the fancy terms about due process means nothing, if when coming up against the power of the state, the state doesnt respect them.
it shows that there is only one possible course of action if it is not possible to be able to address grievances peacefully.
having faith in the system and the idea that you will be protected even if you go against the state is like a pressure relief valve.
now people know that is no such process to addressing grievances legally and peacefully.
there is only one way to proceed once things have gotten to that point.

whats going to happen to a society that has one side that thinks they are good, that thinks they are right and moral, and they think the other side is evil and corrupt and hateful? the side that thinks they are truth and light also controls most of the media as well as control over most of the unelected bureaucracy in government.
whats going to happen to that society, inevitably?

9bcb2305863d5d5013da6e774970c14de43c6a35b5b9e1baac8c688169229253.jpg

And I think you should stop courting each other here and go to your rooms..

7 years old article.