Politics Canada Truckers!

The dictator acuses a jew MP of nazi simpathies

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd look up what you all were saying when BLM and AntiFa were blocking highways in the U.S. as a form of protest. I'm sure it was some good blood-stirring stuff. I have zero sympathy with the trucker protest, their right-wing/fascist/racist running mates from the U.S., and their hiding their anti-vax anti-social safety bullshit behind the hypocritical cries of "MaH FrEeDoms".

F*ck them truckers.
do you have any proof to back up any of those assertions?

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd look up what you all were saying when BLM and AntiFa were blocking highways in the U.S. as a form of protest. I'm sure it was some good blood-stirring stuff. I have zero sympathy with the trucker protest, their right-wing/fascist/racist running mates from the U.S., and their hiding their anti-vax anti-social safety bullshit behind the hypocritical cries of "MaH FrEeDoms".

F*ck them truckers.
and if you were not so lazy, you would find antifuks and blm attacking people's cars, blocking traffic, pulling people out of their cars and attacking them etc etc. people shot and killed, arson etc etc but you are apparently ok with that.
good luck trying to find exactly how it is that the truckers aare tied to some fascist organization.
plenty of evidence to show that blm/antifa not only sympathetic to communism but some individuals actively so.
not to mention that blm has been full of S**t since they first started chanting "hands up dont shoot"

F*ck them truckers.
There are some key differences:

1) The truckers have left lanes open so locals and emergency vehicles can pass. BLM blocked everyone.
2) The truckers haven't burned their communities.
3) The truckers haven't assaulted anyone.

F*ck them truckers.

Bold claims.

Wish you would substantiate them though.

Last edited:

What kind of person? A little person with a little power that thinks s/he is defending the country. There was a video out of Australia showing a burly (dimwitted) security guard throwing a teenage girl to the ground for not wearing a mask. Again, little people with a little power thinking they are saving the world.

Plenty of confederate flags, right-wing Trump supporters, oath keepers and other hangers-on have joined the protest. There's plenty of press showing that James Bauder is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist and overall loony. But hey, your hero not mine.

I'm no fan of BLM or Antifa or their despicable tactics. I was referring more to the tactic of forming a human chain across a freeway to block traffic and inconvenience as many people as possible. The truckers may have left a lane or two open but they essentially blocked the business of everyone in the city, and blared horns day and night to cause as much distress as possible. How nice!

Go ahead and turn your eyes away from the tawdry little S**t James Bauder that organized this protest, and the EXTREME right-wing followers who will jump on any opportunity to sow chaos. I see some trucker saying "they're putting me out of business" by making him get vaccinated. Bullshit. He's choosing to put himself out of business and can go fry donuts at Tim Hortons .

Fidel Trudeau and Anal Schwab need to send more troops.

Wow!

Plenty of confederate flags, right-wing Trump supporters, oath keepers and other hangers-on have joined the protest. There's plenty of press showing that James Bauder is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist and overall loony. But hey, your hero not mine.

I'm no fan of BLM or Antifa or their despicable tactics. I was referring more to the tactic of forming a human chain across a freeway to block traffic and inconvenience as many people as possible. The truckers may have left a lane or two open but they essentially blocked the business of everyone in the city, and blared horns day and night to cause as much distress as possible. How nice!

Go ahead and turn your eyes away from the tawdry little S**t James Bauder that organized this protest, and the EXTREME right-wing followers who will jump on any opportunity to sow chaos. I see some trucker saying "they're putting me out of business" by making him get vaccinated. Bullshit. He's choosing to put himself out of business and can go fry donuts at Tim Hortons .

Once again, mind substantiating your claims?

One confederate flag has been spotted, once, on the first day. The bearer got removed by the truckers.
Right-wing Trump supporters? Haven't seen any Trump signs, or oath-keepers. Why would there be, it's Canada not the US.

James Bauder? Never heard of him.

Our hero? Who is "our"? Hero to whom? Who is celebrating him? Where?

City was already on lockdown before the truckers came in. Business were already impacted by the various mandates imposed by the government.
Residents denied horns were blared "day and night" except maybe the first day. Then, following court order banning honking, there were no more honkings. Especially not at night to "cause as much distress as possible".

James Bauder didn't organize the protest. He may have lumped in, but, at least, he wasn't in Ottawa where the "main event" took place.

Extreme right-wing followers? Needs source for that claim.

Sowing chaos? Sounds hyperbolic. Also needs source.

Lots of assertions and hyperbole, not much to back them up.

The protest in Ottawa is the most documented to date by more than a dozen individuals who live-streamed 24/7 (or so). No violence, no disrespectful behavior, language, signs, symbols.
No defacing of monuments, public property or private property.
Nobody got assaulted, injured, mistreated, harassed (lots of signs with "gas the unvaxxinated" brandished by the counter protesters though).

How are the police and government officials going to react when they discover that these same restaurants and cafes now won't serve them food?