Intro hello from canada

G

gunplumber

well as you can see I'm a serving member in the canadian army..soon to be a civvy YYEEE HAAAAAAA time for a change anyways :lol:

I'm an armourer with 18 plus years in and looking forward to talking with you all sometime in the future

Cheers

welc. to the site, Gunplumber. You'll meet some great people here. You live in a beautiful place. I lived for many years in Washington/Idaho/Montana area. Made it to BC/Alberta many times.

Hey gunplumber welcome to our site, im looking forward to reading your posts. I see you are from Edmonton. I spent 6 months in Canada at BATUS Medicine Hat. All my R+R was spent in Edmonton with a fine young lady from your city. The west Edmonton Mall what a place I drank some beer in the Sherlock Holmes bar too :mrgreen:

Hi Gunplumber and welc. looking forward to your contribution to the site. ;)

Another gunner!!!! Welcome and greetings - look forward to seeing your posts and getting your gen!
Cheers,
Zofo

Welcome to the forum gunplumber...from your neighbor to the south. I hope you'll enjoy your time here at the forum.

welc. Gunplumber, to a great anf fun site. Lots of good people here. rid:

Hi @Gunplumber and welcome to the site

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome GP! Born and raised in Montana, lived about 10 years in Kalispell, many vacations to Calgary.

Rotorwash

gunplummer welc. to the site. Great mix here of men and women. Enjoy your stay.

Bill

ROTOR

You gave up Big Sky Country for NC? What years did you live in Kalispell? I lived there for a couple of years, working in the woods and lumber mills until I lost part of a hand in a mill accident in Columbia Falls. Still have some 35yr. friendships there. Hoping to make it up there for a visit in AUG.

Thought of instead of making a whole new topic id just addy in here. First of all HEYO to GP hope civi life is a good go. Myself just 3 1/2 yrs in as an artilleryman. Memeber of 1 RCHA C battery. I'm new to the site too hope yall enjoy my pics too got lots more but need more space (jk)

ENJOY

UBIQUE

So, welc. Canadiangunner and greetings! Enjoy the site and I look forward to your posts coming soon I hope!!
Zofo

Hey canadiangunner, nice to see ya here, the pics you have posted upto now have been great and as a gesture of goodwill I have raised your user status to tier 2 user group, you now have 5 Mb to impress us with your great pics. Can I just remind you though that as this site is non commercial ,webspace is at a premium and as such could you occasionally purge some of your old photos when you need to upload more and have run out of space. Alternativeley you could post them on the forums in the relevant gallery, you will need to have them on your own server space though.
Thanks buddy :mrgreen:

Dude ur a great man! I have an exercise coming up in August which is live firing of a 105mm howitzer. Ill have some fresh 1's from that. Good idea bout replacing pics with 1's I'll probably do that.

THANKS again

Canadiangunner

UBIQUE

Hi Gunplumber and welcome. Had some happy times in Medicine Hat as a medic. Visited Calgary a few time but never got to see the stampede. Also did the odd visit to Great Falls in Montana. While out there the squadies (soldiers) came sick every day with mosquito bites, even the doc was covered in bites. One day he said to me “Why is it that you don’t appear to get bitten?” I told him and here’s the tip for the readers for next time your out in the wilds. Use aftershave in large quantities, the aroma overpowers all other smells. And you will only get the occasional bite. If any of you use this tip then let me know and I will send you a consultancy fee Bill (Cheque for our American friends)