Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Afghan evening news are broadcasting with some changes.
Before:
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.16 - 20.35.58.12 (2).png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.16 - 20.32.41.15 (2).png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.16 - 20.32.41.15 (3).png

Now:
E87JrGzWQAMx1ka?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Control Tower

Uzbekistan announced that 46 Afghan aircraft that wanted to cross the border without permission in the last 24 hours were forcibly downed.

Turkey canceled admission airport protection. The talk is that the soldiers and embassy employees who are in the country until September 1 will be expelled from the country. Also, the bad pictures keep coming.

I'm going to guess anyone left in that airport is as good as dead once western forces leave . In hindsight they would have been better running for the hills . They ve kind of walked straight into a prison with little chance of escape .

I'm going to guess anyone left in that airport is as good as dead once western forces leave . In hindsight they would have been better running for the hills . They ve kind of walked straight into a prison with little chance of escape .
Turkish forces will remain i guess. Only thing that can solve situation is sending Pakistani peace force like Russians did in Karabakh war.

Military aircraft belonging to the Netherlands or that will evacuate Dutch personnel/citizens cant take off due to civilians on landing strip.

Maybe if Biden, Pelosi, AOC and Ilhan Omar would fly to KAIA and start yelling „I can‘t breathe“ and „ No justice, no peace“ the Talib would come to their senses, drop their AKs and everybody would start hugging each other and sing Kumbayah…

Turkish forces will remain i guess. Only thing that can solve situation is sending Pakistani peace force like Russians did in Karabakh war.
Well pakistan is not going send its forces yes Afghanistan is now controlled by Taliban but taliban also released Pakistani Taliban mujahid and these people hate Pakistanis specially punjabis

Biden is on in 30 minutes 8:45pm GMT

Maybe if Biden, Pelosi, AOC and Ilhan Omar would fly to KAIA and start yelling „I can‘t breathe“ and „ No justice, no peace“ the Talib would come to their senses, drop their AKs and everybody would start hugging each other and sing Kumbayah…

I'd really like to see Kamala take some cookies, maybe some tea and get her ass over there and fix the situation.

Hey Kamala, "Don't come back until you fix this!"

Attachments

• 239448937_1504328539900556_1074720513441454765_n.webp
    239448937_1504328539900556_1074720513441454765_n.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 58
Biden is on in 30 minutes 8:45pm GMT

Adderall at the ready . He ll need a " pick me up " .