Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Iran better not trust Taliban's claim of moderation. Time to organise a network of anti-Taliban forces in case minorities (Shia Hazaras and Tajiks/Persians) are getting persecuted.

I'm hearing Shah Massoud's son is planning to set up a Northern Alliance 2.0 in the Panshir Valley area. Let's hope the IRGC moves in.

Iran better not trust Taliban's claim of moderation. Time to organise a network of anti-Taliban forces in case minorities (Shia Hazaras and Tajiks/Persians) are getting persecuted.

I'm hearing Shah Massoud's son is planning to set up a Northern Alliance 2.0 in the Panshir Valley area. Let's hope the IRGC moves in.
Good idea, are you volunteering to go and lead the first charge?

Might just as well re-invade Afghanistan at this point...

Oh and Biden will "address the world" tonight. For whatever it may be worth.

Last edited:

Do hope his speech won’t include the word “Trump”

I have noted the Biden administration never, or barely, mentions Trump's name.

Instead they use "the previous administration" or "the former guy".

Likely going to be the case, and reportedly already is. The talibans have been going from villages to villages to cut throat of anyone who’s helped « foreigners » and NATO troops over the years.

Those so-called « Moderate Talibans » entering the cities and Kabul yesterday are to be trusted as much as the « Moderate Islamists » that were supported by Obama in Syria.

There’s an evident will from the Taliban to polish a bit their pretty poor past reputation, personally I don’t believe it.

I have noted the Biden administration never, or barely, mentions Trump's name.

Instead they use "the previous administration" or "the former guy".
Do hope his speech won’t include the words “the previous administration” or “the former guy”

Turkish soldier's patrolling airport
20210816_182321.webp

You are a little off with everything. But Russia strong111!
Russia is Great and Strong, of couse. ?
We just celebrate the fact our failure in Afghanistan looks like a great success compared to USA 20 years of disaster. (At least our guys fight for a 3 years without any support and against terrorists armed and financed by the whole western world)

Seriously, i am very sad about soldiers of the countries like Spain or Latvia participated in that political show. At the end we all see they died because of corrupted and incompetent US politicians. That was always about political points and money.

Last edited:

Turkey canceled admission airport protection. The talk is that the soldiers and embassy employees who are in the country until September 1 will be expelled from the country. Also, the bad pictures keep coming.