Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

1629114477067.png

in just 2 months what i dont get how the f... 100k+ afgani army cant do nothing? They have atgm's to little airforce.
1.PNG

2.PNG

In related news, corruption is obviously the main cause for the utter failure of the ANA. I'm just reading a news report where they quote Peter Neumann of London's King's College. For years, many Afghan government soldiers only existed on paper with their salaries going to corrupt commanders and other officials. "When soldiers learn that superior officers are getting rich by selling gear and fuel to the enemy, the moral of your troops will collapse. ... The idea of a continuous success in building a nation has been an illusion for 20 years."
I asked myself why wasn't the logistics of the Afghan forces directly administered by the Western Powers seeking to build up the army because of this obvious corruption. After all, an army functions on beans and bullets, and without those, you have only a disgruntled mob.
The answer is, that corruption begets corruption, and the malfeasance didn't stop with the Afghans.

I asked myself why wasn't the logistics of the Afghan forces directly administered by the Western Powers seeking to build up the army because of this obvious corruption. After all, an army functions on beans and bullets, and without those, you have only a disgruntled mob.
The answer is, that corruption begets corruption, and the malfeasance didn't stop with the Afghans.
The west do not have corruptions, just misallocation of funds. Or Cost Plus contracts

Most of those folks look like they are just seeking for better life not fleeing from Taliban. ? Just like most of the refugees coming to Europe at the time of the mess in Libya and Syria were actually from the rest of Middle East and Africa and not from those war-torn coutries. ?

Last edited:
^^ Seems pretty desperate to me to do "plane surfing".
Also I fail to see the funny part. I`m guessing at least some of these people are in danger because they worked with the coalition in a form or another, thus making themselves targets.

^^ Seems pretty desperate to me to do "plane surfing".
No wonder having gdp per capita of $500 ?

Also I fail to see the funny part. I`m guessing at least some of these people are in danger because they worked with the coalition in a form or another, thus making themselves targets.
Most active and prominent of them who didnt manage to escape probably will suffer. Low-ranking officials, well I dont know probably will be just kicked out from their jobs. We will see...

Last edited:
The Uzbek Defense Ministry told RIA Novosti that that Afghan Air Force aircraft (appeared to be a Super Tucano) that crashed in southern Uzbekistan was shot down.

Back in the day, in Saudi 90-91, rumour was, that if saddam actually did have WMD, and used them on us, we would just jump on a herc, head for Cyprus, and Chuck our nbc suits ofthe rear ramp….[army would yomp it…]

mostly I think we made this up, ourselves…..

I’m assuming we have told the taliban that any harm to our people will be met by 12 months of bombings, or they can wait a week while we get our S**t together, and bail out.

clearly the locals have read the situation correctly, how come our guys didn’t do so.

800 people on a c17….people falling off the outside…..apache’s clearing the runways……

I’m ok that we were there, and it kept a lot of terror off our streets, but struggle to see why we would stop that now.

not ok to see our people exposed like this, this is not the deal.

What a disaster! Sure americans had no any chance to win this war with such level of incompetence and stupidity.
Far more than the USA were involved in Afghanistan, also in the not to distant past Russia left with it tail between its legs after their levels of incompetence and stupidity, also the blame lies with the politicos who make promises they cant keep and it all becomes a pointless effort when the locals fold and roll over without putting up much resistance, the Allied forces were never meant to stay in Afghanistan forever.

Is there any resistance fighters, SOF, left?
Dont tell me you going to support armed insurgency against Taliban... ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

Cool down guys alright? Its all over... ???

Peace! ?️?️?️

Last edited:
What a disaster! Sure americans had no any chance to win this war with such level of incompetence and stupidity.

My opinion - the US army has turned into the East India Company, but one that consists of multiple mini-East India Companies.
Pentagon doesn't know how many military bases it has in the world (including assets, like leased airfields), or where exactly every bit of the budget goes. It's the effects of imperial-fatigue, when you've grown so big and so complicated from within, that controlling anything or coordinating anything with any degree of competence becomes close to impossible.
Combine that with a "president" that suffers from severe dementia, and aids/advisors who spend 99% of their work hours appealing to TikTok-ers. And you end up with apaches transforming into crowd-control vehicles, and passengers falling off planes post-take off.

icecream.png

Politics is not a popularity contest. It's hard work with enormously heavy consequences.
A civilization that spent decades living the good life won't understand that. Not until it's too late.