Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

I have been in the workforce for almost 41 years (six left God willing). So half my working years I have been paying taxes for this fiasco. I have nothing but respect for the men and women that served there.

Taliban spokesman tells BBC they are 'awaiting a peaceful transfer of power'

Taliban spokesman tells BBC they are 'awaiting a peaceful transfer of power'
Close
A spokesman for the Taliban has told the BBC's Yalda Hakim "there will be no revenge" on the people of Afghanistan.

Suhail Shaheen called the presenter live on air. "We assure the people in Afghanistan, particularly in the city of Kabul, that their properties, their lives are safe - there will be no revenge on anyone," he told her.

"We are the servants of the people and of this country."

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-58220305

Looking at Vietnam, Iraq and now Afghanistan. Thank you to the 1970's Armed Forces of the Philippines, you boys lost us our ancestral lands and maybe some abuse here and there, but damned you guys kept it together.

This is why I feel no bad emotions from whats happening in Afghanistan. The Afghan Armed services outnumber the Taliban, they have helicopters and air support that other nations can only dream off, and they just crumbled.
Give weapons and equipment as much as you want to people who do not have national consciousness, patriotism and sense of belonging, they cannot do anything.

I love it when delusional Turks and Russkies in a Vodka induced brain coma have a gloating field day. Relax boys. You are not even third tier, nothing will change for you, neither for the better nor the worse. The big boy and his friends fell on their noses and they might have to stuff some cotton balls up their nostrils, that’s all. Now we might come to realize that there is only one valid thread, Johnny Chinaman, and concentrate on him.

The only thing I regret are the thousands of lives of servicemen that were sacrificed for nothing after some dickless fuckers got elected POTUS, Obama, Trump and Biden should be handed over to the Talib. Good riddance.
We don't know what to do as the end of the matter touches us Turks. Thousands of Afghan refugees are entering my country, waving from the Iranian border, and the current government is turning a blind eye to it. Rest assured, we are not dreamers and relaxed.

Shouldn’t take long before Astan MPs bodies are hanging from street lamps, the situation at the airport is unclear but is reportedly a mess.

3500+ coalition forces died for this? Lives wasted for this pathetic outcome.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
He wasn't entirely wrong at that point in time, but as usual (Vietnam, Iraq etc) the US "won the war but lost the peace". Zero idea about what to do after the initial military action.
Anyone associated with America will be eradicated, even women and children.
Surely a moderately worded letter of disapproval by Biden and/or Pellosi will dissuade them from their evil ways!

... yeah :(

Toothless mangy grey wolves pissing up a rope.
As apposed to you shitting your pants right now. ? I bet its not easy for Israeli to watch all of this. ? Dont worry, paps. We wont let Islamists overrun Israel. ? There is a strong Jewish lobby in Russia. ??

Who trusts in USA powers in this time and next time?
Talibans have land to make Al-Queda and make new terrorists to USA,EU,China,etc and weapon dark market and make,drug cartel heroin!