Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

As apposed to you shitting your pants right now. ? I bet its not easy for Israeli to watch all of this. ? Dont worry, paps. We wont let Islamists overrun Israel. ? There is a strong Jewish lobby in Russia. ??

I don't Israel is worried, you know, having nukes and all, and one of the world's best militaries. So there's that.

Who trusts in USA powers in this time and next time?
Talibans have land to make Al-Queda and make new terrorists to USA,EU,China,etc and weapon dark market and make,drug cartel heroin!
Just send a few big boombas over after every foreigner has left. Should have been done on September 12th 2001 already. The people will still be better of being vaporized then being ruled by the taliban.

The immediate military question is whether the Taliban leadership have enough control or even the desire to control their forces surrounding the airport. The U.S. can bring massive air power to bear, but if the Taliban forces are determined enough and willing to sustain massive casulties, this could turn into a bloody fiasco.
The next 72 hours will be quite treacherous.

Surely a moderately worded letter of disapproval by Biden and/or Pellosi will dissuade them from their evil ways!

... yeah :(

For me this is a complete misunderstanding of the situation by the democrats . They could have quite easily palmed this off under the trump administration as trump wanted to pull the troops out and would have gone along with it . But no , trump had his behaviours nudged to keep the troops in right until uncle Joe got into power to take all the credit for bringing the troops home . A bit like the last round of stimulus checks the Dems refused to sign off on until trump was out of office . All this is going to do is expose Biden as the weak feeble leader that he is .

For me this is a complete misunderstanding of the situation by the democrats .

What do you mean misunderstanding?
The people in the White House got there due to losing a popularity contest, and then shuffling some numbers around to win the popularity contest. Nobody ever spoke of competent people who are capable of understanding or misunderstanding politics. They're not there for politics to begin with.

FB-IMG-16290504228697267.jpg

FB-IMG-16290504186286080.jpg

FB-IMG-16290504139197167.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.