Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

Get those Afghan commandos out and use them as a Ghurka type of force, at least those guys showed their mettle.

Any nation that was involved and is reached out, should first of all exhaust all means to get their employed interpreters etc and family out of there, asap.

Well I also feel bad for them. Seem to be the only ones who really give a F***. Surrender doesn't seem to be an option either, which is probably the greater motivator. So all that's left is to either fight till the last drop of blood or seek refuge in partner nations or neighbouring countries, which by this point seems increasingly difficult without airlift seeing how the Taliban control virtualy the whole country except for small pockets and Kabul.
If it was up to me, I would try salvage as many worthwile human resources as possible. But we are not the ones making such decisions.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A success.
Right.
Imagine what it would look like if it had been a failure...

We actually care about Europe.
US only carrs own interests that's why you guy's stay neutral in WW2 until japanese attack's. Same goes for 1917. Bases in Germany cost double more than Afganistan.

US only carrs own interests that's why you guy's stay neutral in WW2 until japanese attack's. Same goes for 1917. Bases in Germany cost double more than Afganistan.

Well, we did a lot of aid to allies participating in WWII. Turkey did not participate in WWII, you know, because of the Soviet Union. And, Turkey signed a non-aggression pact with, Nazi Germany. A treaty of friendship.

First of all, literaly everyone cares primarily about their own interests. I don't believe anyone on the planet would lie at least about that. During WW2 Turkey benefited economicaly from deals with both Nazi Germany, as well as the Allies.
Secondly, regardless of where you stand, you can't ignore the fact that the U.S. helped the Allies tremendously with both material and human resources to the point it literaly tipped the balance.

With a Super Tucano

FB-IMG-16290419917649018.jpg

I posted this, this morning on FB, no responses...I know I have biden voters on my friends' list, all is silent. You would think that they would defend this clown, but no, true embarrassment.

Well I have both pro-Biden and some more pro-Trump friends on FB, and to not be overly obnoxious on that social network avoid political memes like that.

Mi.net and y’all are my shelter. ;)

I love it when delusional Turks and Russkies in a Vodka induced brain coma have a gloating field day. Relax boys. You are not even third tier, nothing will change for you, neither for the better nor the worse. The big boy and his friends fell on their noses and they might have to stuff some cotton balls up their nostrils, that’s all. Now we might come to realize that there is only one valid thread, Johnny Chinaman, and concentrate on him.

The only thing I regret are the thousands of lives of servicemen that were sacrificed for nothing after some dickless fuckers got elected POTUS, Obama, Trump and Biden should be handed over to the Talib. Good riddance.