Captain Svein Heglund 331 Squadron (Norwegian) and his damaged Spitfire IX. The spinner was hit by the cockpit canopy of a Fw190 which he attacked and destroyed
DGASdCrW0AAYZxb?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

'Bellman', an M3 Stuart tank of 8th Hussars, 7th Armoured Division, knocked out near Tobruk - 15 December, 1941
bxbvmueizr581.png

Canadian troops advancing through Italy have hit the port town of Ortona, transformed into a fortress by German paratroopers. Germans have dynamited Italian homes to clear fields of fire- they're making Canadians pay dearly for every building.
FHdsChvXIAYPqeJ?format=png&name=large.png
FHdsIl6XsAkFcUA?format=png&name=small.png

Hawker Hurricane Mk IV. Designed for ground attack, it could be armed with bombs, 40mm cannons or 3 inch RPs, as well as enhanced defensive armour. Operated in Europe until 1944 and in the Far East until VJ Day.
FHhzN31X0AA-5N1?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

The crew of a Light Tank Mk VIB cook their Christmas dinner besides their vehicle, 31 December 1940.
FH6h9ayWYA0Qomp?format=png&name=large.png

Casualties on Coastal Command’s anti-shipping operations were high in 1941-42. The combination of inexperienced crews and flawed tactics led to a 6:1 ratio of aircraft lost to ships sunk. Things improved in 1943 with specially-trained Strike Wings

Beaufighter Mk X, NE255/EE-H of 404 squadron, RCAF at RAF Davidstow Moor, 21st Aug 1944
FIGFnhMXwAARNVK?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Newly-arrived Indian troops on the quayside at Singapore, November 1941. Two Indian brigades would be practically annihilated at the Battle of Slim River two months later following the Japanese invasion.
jq7ff2nkkw881.jpg

5th Jan 1941 Bardia was captured. The Australian 6th Division captured 40,000 Italian prisoners, including four generals, at a cost of 130 killed and 326 wounded in Australia's first major land battle
FITaplgWYAYNm8_?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Casualties on Coastal Command’s anti-shipping operations were high in 1941-42. The combination of inexperienced crews and flawed tactics led to a 6:1 ratio of aircraft lost to ships sunk. Things improved in 1943 with specially-trained Strike Wings
View attachment 363230
I would like to see this colourized - it is much later as it is in D-Day livery

Not 100% sure of the mark but it looks like a Bristol Beaufighter TF mk X

This could be possibly EE H

Were there any notes with this one as it's a tropical version? - but looks like a late one with two 44 gal aux drop tanks

I would suspect mid 1943 - mid 1944 - and possibly flown by Aussies
Good eye mate, I found this:
451 Squadron RAAF at Edku. Hurricane IIc HL983 A Feb 1943

I would like to see this colourized - it is much later as it is in D-Day livery

Not 100% sure of the mark but it looks like a Bristol Beaufighter TF mk X

This could be possibly EE H
Beaufighter Mk X, NE255/EE-H of 404 squadron, RCAF at RAF Davidstow Moor, 21st Aug 1944

Battle of Bardia, Libya. January 1941. Australian troops from the 2/2nd Battalion, 6th Division, move through the streets of the Italian held port city.
f9plmyqjs9a81.jpg