Photos Women In Uniform

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Dec. 9, 2019) – Hospitalman Luzelia Howard discusses a leave chit with a sailor at Naval Branch Health Clinic Jacksonville. Howard, a native of Copperas Cove, Texas, says, "I came into the Navy undesignated and after almost two years, I’m now a hospital corpsman. Despite the long journey to become a corpsman, I wouldn't have done it any other way. I’m currently working on my associate’s degree and hope to become a nurse practitioner. Our mission at BHC Jacksonville’s Administration Department is to ensure that the administrative support needed is anytime, anywhere! We’re here to serve!" (U.S. Navy photo by Jacob Sippel, Naval Hospital Jacksonville/Released).

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Dec. 12, 2019) – Hospitalman Recruit Meghan Bowen checks a patient’s temperature at Naval Hospital Jacksonville’s OB/GYN Clinic. Bowen, a native of Charleston, South Carolina, says, “Working with patients and providers every day reminds me of why I joined the Navy, and it's more rewarding than I ever thought it could be. I'm very thankful for the opportunity to serve my fellow military members who serve our country.” (U.S. Navy photo by Jacob Sippel, Naval Hospital Jacksonville/Released).

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Dec. 9, 2019) – Hospitalman Molly Pratt prepares to draws Naval Aircrewman (Operator) Airman Joshua Smith’s blood at Naval Branch Health Clinic Jacksonville’s Laboratory. Pratt, a native of San Jose, California, says, "I wanted to join the military to follow in my grandpa's footsteps. I knew I could make the most difference as a hospital corpsman in the Navy. It’s giving me the skills and connections to pursue my nursing degree." (U.S. Navy photo by Jacob Sippel, Naval Hospital Jacksonville/Released).

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Dec. 9, 2019) – Hospital Corpsman 3rd Class Earlena Sylvester prepares for a dental cleaning at Naval Branch Health Clinic Jacksonville’s Dental Clinic. Sylvester, a native of Brooklyn, New York, says, “I joined the Navy for the betterment of my family and myself. It has afforded me the opportunity to start a new life and the ability to give my son more opportunities than I had. In Dental, we want to ensure every service member is dentally ready so they can continue to support our country." (U.S. Navy photo by Jacob Sippel, Naval Hospital Jacksonville/Released).

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Dec. 18, 2019) – Hospitalman Stephanie Yanday instructs Army Command Sgt. Maj. Robert Hosford at Naval Hospital Jacksonville’s Physical Therapy Clinic. Yanday, a native of Oahu, Hawaii, says, “It’s very rewarding helping patients recover and get back to full duty. The care we provide gives a sense of encouragement, knowing that they’re getting stronger. Working with patients over time forms a bond. I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when patients fully recover.” (U.S. Navy photo by Jacob Sippel, Naval Hospital Jacksonville/Released).

Rukla, Lithuania. German Army Private First Class Thea M., a Panzergrenadier machine gunner of C Company, Armoured Infantry Battalion 391, serves in Lithuania as part of NATO's Enhanced Forward Presence. EFP aims to assure NATO's easternmost members of the alliance's solidarity. She writes:

"Pushing my limits is my daily goal and challenge. And that's what this assignment is all about: the action, you're dashing through the forest with burning muscles and only a will of iron to keep you from giving up. Breathe in, breathe out, keep on going – your inner voice is enjoining you to keep pushing forward.

My personal highlight was completing a 35 kilometers forced march across country during an exercise up here. I didn't quite expect I'd manage with my machine gun and additional equipment – but that too I got done."

portraitbildjck4y.jpg

schuetzenpanzer-marde9qkzj.jpg

thea-m-mit-maschinengshk42.jpg

thea-m-schaut-aus-derphjai.jpg

I tip my hat to her. You're not given that thing unless you volunteer for it, and you don't get to keep it unless you prove you can handle yourself.

Last edited:
Two women in this pic, I admit that Polish one is more attractive than Spanish one... but also the Spanish is about 10-15 older (Albanian and British I supose they are not females)

Very High Readiness Joint Task Force exercise in Zagan manoeuver field (Poland), 2016.

27096393052_e42fee95cc_k.jpg

Two women in this pic, I admit that Polish one is more attractive than Spanish one... but also the Spanish is about 10-15 older (Albanian and British I supose they are not females)

Very High Readiness Joint Task Force exercise in Zagan manoeuver field (Poland), 2016.

View attachment 203517

The Polish woman is from 23 "Śląski" Artillery Regiment. I'm sending several other photos from the same unit.

08.03.19_Dzien_kobiet_(8).jpg
08.03.19_Dzien_kobiet_(9).jpg
08.03.19_Dzien_kobiet_(10).jpg
08.03.19_Dzien_kobiet_(14).jpg
08.03.19_Dzien_kobiet_(15).jpg
10.jpg

The Polish woman is from 23 "Śląski" Artillery Regiment. I'm sending several other photos from the same unit.

View attachment 203552View attachment 203553View attachment 203554View attachment 203555View attachment 203556View attachment 203557

If any superior officer gives flowers to military women in Spain,he would appear the next day in every tv news and newspaper to be presented as a "machista"(macho chauvinist?) , and would have some problems. Do this rose distribution represent something historic or folklore related in Poland?

If any superior officer gives flowers to military women in Spain,he would appear the next day in every tv news and newspaper to be presented as a "machista"(macho chauvinist?) , and would have some problems. Do this rose distribution represent something historic or folklore related in Poland?
It is a tradition of giving flowers on the occasion of "women's day" - March 8. This is the case in very many families, groups, companies and institutions. This is a sign of respect (not superiority) and no one is offended. In Polish culture it is a generally used tradition.

That depends on the extent to which the issue of feminists has permeated, in Colombia, our military and police are very grateful for that kind of detail, we should not pay much attention to these issues, if they want to stop being feminine, because they do it.

Here in Spain we have reached a very surrealistic situation whith these type of issues. Anything can be considered as a "micromachismo".

la gente está muy loca, estimado amigo Mokordo o_O

Todos estamos algo locos, pero unos más que otros. Pero en el caso de todo este tema del feminismo radical posmoderno que está tan en boga hoy en día (al menos por aquí, creo que ahí os libráis algo), se está llegando a unos extremos similares a los de cualquier secta religiosa destructiva.

En una época sin ideologías , la gente busca desesperadamente creer en algo, y se agarran a cualquier cosa con una fe tan radical que , al menos a mí, me provoca una mezcla de terror y vergüenza ajena, por lo irracional y visceral de sus reacciones y sus opiniones.

Todos estamos algo locos, pero unos más que otros. Pero en el caso de todo este tema del feminismo radical posmoderno que está tan en boga hoy en día (al menos por aquí, creo que ahí os libráis algo), se está llegando a unos extremos similares a los de cualquier secta religiosa destructiva.

En una época sin ideologías , la gente busca desesperadamente creer en algo, y se agarran a cualquier cosa con una fe tan radical que , al menos a mí, me provoca una mezcla de terror y vergüenza ajena, por lo irracional y visceral de sus reacciones y sus opiniones.
aquí les ha dado por la política para enloquecerse, claro está que los movimientos feministas también andan en furor por estos lares, más las colombianas son bastante berraquitas para defenderse solas de los acosadores, a ellas hay que temerles

"here it has given them the policy to go crazy, of course, feminist movements are also in rage in these parts, but Colombians are quite "Berraquitas" (brave) to defend themselves against stalkers, they have to be feared"