Movie / TV What's the last movie you watched

tomthounaojam

The Glue Sniffer
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Can't find this thread,
Yesterday, I watch this movie "The Perfect Date", well it was the new content on Netflix and seem like a one-time watchable movie. I give it 6.5/10

The weekend before as I was looking for an early 90s movie on the Netflix didn't turn up much what I wanted so I went to other sites and found a movie I almost have forgotten but by chance was able to see it again. The Rocketeer, what a cinema and glad to have watched it again, the production value of the movie is 10/10 lots of dedications, nice cinema personally a 9.5/10

Deadpool 2

Definitely entertaining because of his goofy character. I enjoyed it as much as the first I watched some months ago.

Cold Pursuit.

Pretty pointless movie. Characters are lacking any kind of depth, lots of elements are lacking relevance.

Deadpool 2

Definitely entertaining because of his goofy character. I enjoyed it as much as the first I watched some months ago.

I started the once upon a deadpool Fred Savage version the other day. I don't imagine I'll ever watch the last 3/4 of it.

Avengers: Endgame. Very long, slow paced, and at times quite boring, but the last hour made up for all of it.

Watch Endgame and I give it 6.5/10 the movie doesn't seem alright to me other some awe VFX which you know have seen in other Avenger character movie and witty dialogs. Bit too long

Deliverance - 1972.

An absolute classic which curiously didn’t win any Oscar. First and one of the rare movie depicting a man being raped by another man, disturbing; Quentin Tarantino eventually did it too in Pulp Fiction. Adventure, drama and deliverance and quite some « food for the thought » about human nature.

Long Shot - comedy with Charlize Theron and Seth Rogen.

Not a masterpiece or anything but there are a lot of laugh out loud moments, a bad guy who's a pretty thinly veiled Steve Bannon, some great chemistry between the two leads and Theron just looks better the older she gets.

I had put that one into the "do I really want to watch these two muppets" basket, but I might give it a go.

Last sit down in a theater movie I saw was Star Wars. For Netflix and amazon, I watched all Vikings and Oz episodes. Now I'd like to see Arrival again. Watched it on a transatlantic flight a couple years ago but fell asleep. Seemed like a creepy movie, but I like science fiction.

I had put that one into the "do I really want to watch these two muppets" basket, but I might give it a go.

As I was arriving at the cinema, a screening of the detective pokemon film had just ended. Not a single kid walked out of it, just a procession of strangely dressed men in their 20s and 30s.

I've always considered myself a nerd, but it turns out I'm George Clooney in comparison.

John Wick 3.

Two hours of idiocy of the highest order. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though it went on too long.

Highlights were Halle Berry's dogs (Not a weird euphemism) and Mark Dacascos (Who I've not seen in anything for years) being unexpectedly funny.

Wild Tales - 2014, Argentina/Spanish flick from a then not so renowned Argentinian director.

Six different stories depicting human nature (as I said above about Deliverance) when confronted with weird, distressing situations. I will spare you any spoilers but will greatly recommenced it. My preferred of the six stories was the two drivers insulting each other until... well, watch for yourself.

8/10

though it went on too long.

Having just watched end game, a touch over 2 hours didn't seem too bad. Although I did do a bit of clock watching towards the end.

20190522_030344.jpg
20190522_030344.jpg