Photos US Forces In Afghanistan

US Army Delta Force/CAG operator Jamey Caldwell in Afghanistan around the time of the Battle of Tora Bora, 2001.

Jamey Caldwell spent more than 21 years in the United States Army, serving his entire career in Special Operations. SGM Caldwell served 7 years with the 75th Ranger Regiment then spent the following 14 years in a Special Missions Unit.
6R3In1B-DNTk1dunVQIBnAwU8yyFKflIvAvTEKVMDDQ.jpg

CIA’s Special Activities Division operator known as David Tyson (c) and a US Special Forces soldier (r) speaking to a Northern Alliance commander during the Battle of Qala-i-Jangi. Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan. 2001
4yji2uff2an71.jpg

CIA’s Special Activities Division operator known as David Tyson (c) and a US Special Forces soldier (r) speaking to a Northern Alliance commander during the Battle of Qala-i-Jangi. Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan. 2001
View attachment 335194

CIA officers who were among the first to enter Afghanistan 20 years ago.
CIA officers Afghanistan.jpg

Operation Strong Eagle III, Kunr Province, March 2011. 101st infantry trooper catching snowflakes during a firefight
u491hlg5r3v71.jpg

Marine assigned to the 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion during a operation in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, April 2012.
Js31aqe9XhyKBTOZXO25Ezwn59zoj1g76iwTa9h4NCA.jpg

March 2004. A soldier from the US Army's 19th Special Forces Group (Airborne) (19th SFG) (A) mans an M60 machine gun in the turret of a Humvee, while someone changes a tire on the way to Asadabad.
nyroblp7azl81.jpg

Afghan 6th Special Operations Kandak alongside US SOF respond to hostile enemy fire during an operation in the Nejrab district, Kapisa province, Afghanistan, May 27, 2014.
p5kvt790hsq81.jpg

Navy Corpsman Ikaika McCallum (of Kaneohe, HI) nurses a bullet wound to his face aboard a Medevac helicopter. The bullet tore across McCallum's lip and exited through his cheek without doing any major damage. Marjah, Afghanistan 2010
n60pnvav8av81.jpg

gLzflHZ.jpg
d193Osd.jpg
AIOJGNC.jpg