Photos Afghanistan Armed Forces Photos

Source? I'm not aware of any flying.
Also heard nothing to suggest they're back in the air. Honestly, doesn't make sense to bring something back to life when they were already a maintenance drain with the USMC, USN or State Department behind you and you had free access to spares.

It is interesting to see on Googlemap the three L-39Cs of the Afghan Air Force at Kabul airport.
Afghan L-39C at Kabul Int'l (~2023) (2).PNGAfghan L-39C at Kabul Int'l (~2023) (3).PNGAfghan L-39C at Kabul Int'l (~2023).PNG

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stupid tards, painting over the light bar then running Code 3 down the streets with the sirens on.

Thank God Almighty, a group of Special Police Corps (110 mujahideen) graduated from the Special Forces Command Training Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs after completing an elite special contract and military course.
F8-DeyrW0AAXBHs.jpg
F8-DeycXwAAI2Q9.jpg
F8-DezLWgAAkptf.jpg
F8-DezlWgAIR8cg.jpg
F8-Dm3wXoAAcwjY.jpg
F8-Dv_BWAAEwi80.jpg
F8-Dv9LWQAA98N7.jpg
F8-Dv99XIAAnQO5.jpg
F8-D_r5XUAAW3Lr.jpg
F8-D_rCXoAAZk8w.jpg
F8-D_tFWEAArwvR.jpg
F8-D_trWEAEptQ9.jpg
F8-D4YWWAAAbBb2.jpg
F8-D4ZQWkAAWO5B.jpg

Rahma Benham is a clear picture of love, brotherhood, harmony and unity among the Mujahideen security forces of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan! The first part is a true picture of love, brotherhood, harmony and unity between the ranks of the Mujahideen and the security forces of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan!

Well...the speech will be believed by whoever wrote it, we must ask women and minorities how they are treated by the "angels of peace" before listening to those beautiful siren songs that only fool fools...

Getting them to index their trigger fingers like that was believe it or not, one of the hardest things to beat them till death over until we had won that battle. Now look at them long after we left. Amazing. But still, FOAD Taliban.

It is true, comrade, they rebuilt quite well-equipped and trained forces, it cannot be denied, but the situation inside the country has not changed much for minorities and women, it is life, my friend!

Getting them to index their trigger fingers like that was believe it or not, one of the hardest things to beat them till death over until we had won that battle. Now look at them long after we left. Amazing. But still, FOAD Taliban.
I get the feeling this is still the exception rather than the norm. For these "PR" photos post-withdrawal, the Taliban has really strived to make their guys look like a typical Western force. I suspect that outside of this, these guys will shed half their gear and go back to what they know. Kinda like air soft groups equipped like SOF. They can look the part but beyond that...

The video shared by the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, which expelled the USA from its country by waging jihad, became a trending topic.(
Friends, I am not interested in Taliban, I am just sharing because the country's administration is in this situation right now.)

The Ministry of Defense of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan published images from the Special Forces training camp.

Special Forces Unit (in the Islamic Emirate Army) in Kabul - his equipment is that of the former Afghan National Army (ANA), 2024
1713098465975.png