Photos Coalition Forces In Afghanistan

BravoZulu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TAARB
Australia
Estonian Soldiers from the Scoutspataljon during a training exercise in Afghanistan

ecrfwby91la41.jpg

Soldiers from D Company of The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, 5th Battalion The Royal Regiment of Scotland, and officers from the Afghan National Police, are inserted into the area by two CH-47 Chinooks. Nad-e-Ali, 2011
7fppvu5qd5c41.jpg

The good old MG3... gotta admit though, those civilians ducking for cover is heart-breaking to watch.

A sniper with an L115A3 rifle checks the ground ahead of a patrol from X Company, 2nd Battalion the Parachute Regiment in Afghanistan.
The patrol was part of Operation Oqab Tsuka which delivered a vital second turbine to Kajaki hydro-electric power station. It was the biggest operation that British Forces had been involved in since being in Southern Afghanistan.
mouzyhm6i2k41.jpg

After an intense firefight, an Afghan Hazara soldier was shot in the back. The plate barely stopped the projectile and penetrated enough which happens to be a tracer round ended up burning the skin.
w4hgc6z9utk41.jpg

1KFqfIC.jpg

A Canadian 3RCR Battlegroup sniper walks up a hill to his position during a long range reconnaissance mission near Kabul Afghanistan Wednesday Aug 27, 2003. (Stephen Thorne/Canadian Press)
9eu2ra3ircl41.jpg

A Canadian 3RCR Battlegroup sniper walks up a hill to his position during a long range reconnaissance mission near Kabul Afghanistan Wednesday Aug 27, 2003. (Stephen Thorne/Canadian Press)
9eu2ra3ircl41.jpg
I remember that picture from when it was first released. This mess started almost twenty years ago…! F*** me, we're getting old.

Australian forces killed unarmed afghan teenager..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.