1.jpg

@Vladimir T can you explain what I am looking at mil-smile07

I will. And post more pics. Russians claimed that they fired to disable the ships and did their utmost to prevent the Ukrainian casualties. Pics are taken from Russian TV. All the shells hit the bridge rather than the engines. In short, as always Russians try to minimize the damage to their "trophies" and actually tried to preserve the engines on the captured ships.

102.jpg
103.jpg
104.jpg
105.jpg

A few local Crimean Tatars came to support Ukrainian sailors being tried by the Russian kangaroo court. So far, few sailors have been sentence to two months in jail pending further investigation. All of them stated that attack took place in international waters, and the Russians applied psychological pressure on them.

Another interesting bit is that at least some member of the Russian Coast Guard vessel Izumrud, which opened fire on Ukrainian ships are traitors form the Ukrainian armed forces who defected to the Russians.

Thank you @berkut76 you know I respect your postings and that I will keep a close eye on this discussion.
For those that might decide to turn this thread into something else, that will not happen here. Create a thread of your own that members can decide to be involved in or not. This is a Photo thread, although I would accept reasonable reactions to the latest post (And then it ends here).

Another interesting bit is that at least some member of the Russian Coast Guard vessel Izumrud, which opened fire on Ukrainian ships are traitors form the Ukrainian armed forces who defected to the Russians.

Not that i doubt this statement, this would be quite logical to me since the sailors that deserted in Crimea were in need of a new job and putting them into the coast guard where they are not exposed to the same kind of sensitive information would make a lot of sense to me but do you have a source for this berkut?

Sorry, I multiquoted. I was referring to vonFeilitzsch's statement.
I wasnt actually referring to the whole Russian fleet. I was more referring to the units stationed near crimea by the russians. I would expect an OHP to be much more technologically advanced than than a grisha for exampel especially since the mothballed ships in the US that are hold for FMS have all gone through quite a bit of upgrades. It wasn't my intenion to say that 2 OHPs are more capable than the whole black sea russian fleet combined if i was misunterstood here. The only ships that i would think are equally capable are the buyan-ms. I was just referring to single units compared to the possible OHPs

DqW5kVyWoAAazjy.jpg

Not that i doubt this statement, this would be quite logical to me since the sailors that deserted in Crimea were in need of a new job and putting them into the coast guard where they are not exposed to the same kind of sensitive information would make a lot of sense to me but do you have a source for this berkut?

Of course, for the sake of fairness, the link is in Russian, you can google translate it. Also, I'm pretty sure is that Dmitriy Tribushin wasn't the only traitor on the Russian coast guard ships. https://myrotvorets.news/ydentyfytsyrovan-eshche-odyn-predatel-s/?fbclid=IwAR1QC7mwcuvBtd6Sh-YMzy-VXeaqayKvLiW5OSkv1yeUhX3X5O_j0YpRGds

102.jpg
103.jpg

A soldier of the Ukrainian Navy confessed to a provocation in the Kerch Strait.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Ukrainian soldier, third-rank captain Vladimir Lesovoy, who was detained in the Kerch Strait for violating the state border of Russia, confessed to provocation during interrogation, reports TASS with reference to the interrogation video distributed by the FSB FSB.

He noted that he deliberately ignored requests from Russian border guards on VHF radio stations.

“On board were small arms and machine guns with ammunition. I realized that (actions. Gazeta.ru ) are provocative, ”said Lesovoy.

The Ukrainian military stressed that he carried out the order and planned to transfer ships from Odessa to Mariupol.

Earlier, the FSB reported irrefutable evidence of the provocation of Kiev in the Black Sea and promised to publish data in the near future.

Gazeta.ru

"Azov" is back with a brand new video. This time it's a recruitment commercial, Superbly produced with embedded English subtitles: "Our Goal is Victory"

Last edited: