Movie / TV TV-Shows/Series you are currently watching

Started watching the new Amazon Prime series Fallout last night, it's based on the video game series (which I've played FO1, FO2 and FONV).

And it was (surprisingly) good. Whoever did the props did an excellent job in capturing the feel of the games (which is more than I can say for example about The Witcher). The story so far hasn't been utter trash, so with just the first episode watched I can recommend it.

Started watching the new Amazon Prime series Fallout last night, it's based on the video game series (which I've played FO1, FO2 and FONV).

And it was (surprisingly) good. Whoever did the props did an excellent job in capturing the feel of the games (which is more than I can say for example about The Witcher). The story so far hasn't been utter trash, so with just the first episode watched I can recommend it.
Just watched it, agree, lots of homage to the game, guns, props etc. must have cost a lot. Looking forward to the rest of it.

The Man in the High Castle, in the middle of season 3. Just got past the multiple homosexual episode with the nose guy, the nazi film chick and Hoover's black book blackmail, the destruction of American monuments (imagine that!). Riveting series, just think what's happening now, unreal!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Friend from CA stayed over the weekend, we binged watched Fallout. I must admit, I thought that they were going to do a horrible job but was glad to be wrong about that.

I am going to look forward to season 2.