Photos Troubles in French New Caledonia.

F.L.

Mi General
MI.Net Member
France
Photos of the intervention of the French army and gendarmerie in response to the unrest in departement of New Caledonia.
20240519_161445.jpg

Two gendarmes died in New Caledonia: Nicolas Molinari, 22, and Xavier Salou, 46.
SA-330 Puma in background.
20240519_162921.jpg

Via TikTok Chinese and even Azerbaïdjan are stirring up the pot over there indeed.

Apparently some kanaks even displayed signs or shouted “Putin, deliver us from France”.

It boils down to a voting right for recent “settlers” having been on the island for less than a decade voting for local elections.

The situation is bordering civil war atm, with armed militias patrolling their neighborhoods on either side… personally I’m tired of the French lefts calling the White there settlers whereas many of them have been there for many decades and generations, while the actual foreigners in France should have voting rights in local elections regardless of their stay in mainland France. Boring.

“Supposedly” when kanaks are actually displaying the irrelevant flag from this worthless former USRR country, yeah I don’t have any evidence to back up this but probably not random of the kanaks to do it.

For a laugh :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Azerbaijanis in New Caledonia?

I had never heard of that 😲😲😲👀👀👀

20240521_165556.jpg
20240521_165625.jpg
20240521_165613.jpg

Last edited: