Intro TheMess.Net Landing Page

He’s an Indonesian Muslim, show how tolerant and welcoming we are here.
Wait what's wrong with being an Indonesian Muslim, now? I need to update my hate list.
@Junglejim is a stray from Philippines we picked up along the way. Noone rightly remembers exactly where we got him from to be honest. He's not long dropped out of the trees so don't mind him too much. ;)
At least you know where the "with your penny a day donation" went to.

Hello everyone,

Digrar mentioned this place on Facebook and thought I'd pop in and check things out - He was right, there are quite a few familiar faces and names around here,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, it's Vorph from the UK again! 👋

You may well remember me from militaryphotos.net and themess.net that followed it, I was mostly interested in Russian and Serbian military (JSO avatar), popping up in the "balkan bullshit" threads from time to time :p I was also a regular in the Syria and Ukraine discussions, who would have known the latter would turn into what we have now :(

After themess was closed, I didn't join in with the facebook group due to barely using it anymore. It was by accident that I found out that there was a third chapter after coming across the latest Ukraine thread here whilst looking for sources on the current conflict, what a pleasant surprise!

I see a lot of familiar names here, it feels good to be back again so to speak, its only been a few years but it feels longer!

Looking forward to contributing to all the interesting discussions once again :cool:

Hello, it's Vorph from the UK again! 👋

You may well remember me from militaryphotos.net and themess.net that followed it, I was mostly interested in Russian and Serbian military (JSO avatar), popping up in the "balkan bullshit" threads from time to time :p I was also a regular in the Syria and Ukraine discussions, who would have known the latter would turn into what we have now :(

After themess was closed, I didn't join in with the facebook group due to barely using it anymore. It was by accident that I found out that there was a third chapter after coming across the latest Ukraine thread here whilst looking for sources on the current conflict, what a pleasant surprise!

I see a lot of familiar names here, it feels good to be back again so to speak, its only been a few years but it feels longer!

Looking forward to contributing to all the interesting discussions once again :cool:
Welcome aboard @Vorph , there are many ex members of MP.net and TheMess on board. MI.net here was actually in existence before MP.net and as you can see we are still here. The owner and boss cockie is @Bombardier who has been comitted to this place for many many years.

Welcome!
(Y)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Wow, you've done well then, kudos to you! I'm a bit broke at the moment, but when I've some spare money I'll make a donation to help you guys out, so you'll continue to live forever ;)

Who's leg do I have to hump to get one of those shiny blue themess.net badges btw? Mil-smile01

Thanks for the warm welcome! Wow, you've done well then, kudos to you! I'm a bit broke at the moment, but when I've some spare money I'll make a donation to help you guys out, so you'll continue to live forever ;)

Who's leg do I have to hump to get one of those shiny blue themess.net badges btw? Mil-smile01
It's sorted 😀

Welcome @Vorph, I do remember the username though maybe not all your posts back on the aforementioned sites.

Years have passed by and some of my memory is going.

Enjoy this fine place which unlike MPNET and TheMess at least is UK owned. ;)

Привет!

Меня зовут Алексей из Минск, Беларусь.Надеюсь, что мои сообщения будут переводиться автоматически, и это не вызывает дискомфорта.

Мне 46 лет,по образованию авиатехник,сейчас работаю на электростанции.Служить не довелось,был лишь на военных сборах.Мне нравится военная техника,а у вас прекрасные фото.Я лишь недавно наткнулся на ваш сайт и пока еще не разобрался во всём многообразии тем,но и имеющиеся фото смотрю с интересом.

Спасибо!

⬆️

Hello!

My name is Alexey from Minsk, Belarus. I hope that my messages will be translated automatically and this will not cause discomfort.

I am 46 years old, an aircraft technician by training, and now I work at a power plant. I never served, I was only at military training. I like military equipment, and you have wonderful photos. I only recently came across your site and have not yet figured out all the variety of topics , but I also look at the available photos with interest.

Thank you!

➡️ Unfortunately, no your posts won’t be automatically translated by our forums software. Please use English or a translator yourself.

⬆️

Hello!

My name is Alexey from Minsk, Belarus. I hope that my messages will be translated automatically and this will not cause discomfort.

I am 46 years old, an aircraft technician by training, and now I work at a power plant. I never served, I was only at military training. I like military equipment, and you have wonderful photos. I only recently came across your site and have not yet figured out all the variety of topics , but I also look at the available photos with interest.

Thank you!

➡️ Unfortunately, no your posts won’t be automatically translated by our forums software. Please use English or a translator yourself.

⬆️

Hello!

Thank you!

Understood you!