Photos People's Republic of China (PLA)

PLA(N) is holding naval exercises in the South China Sea into 14 March 2021. These shots show a surface action group training in late Jan: DDGs TAIYUAN 131 & NINGBO 139 and FFG NANTONG 601 among them
EwTIAVuXMAASoTA

EwTIIVrXEAMR-0P

EwTIMWUXEAMUMbC

EwTIOoaWUAYHVdA

More details about upgraded ZBD03 airborne IFV:
1) A new digital fire control system with full image stabilization, which allows the ZBD-03 to fire while on the move for the first time.
2) A millimetre wave IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) system.
EwvTNDDXIAk_CDP
EwvTORgWUAIpjpC
EwvTQBJWQAABJWC

Here's an article about the development of a CV based J-20;

China has had GREAT difficulty with the engines that power the J-20;

03.26.2021...Recently, on a snow-covered plateau with an altitude of nearly 3,000 meters, a detachment of the Qinghai Corps of the Armed Police organized special forces members to carry out extreme training in the first quarter of the "Devil Week". For this training, special forces personnel need to conduct long-distance marches, armed raids, traversing poisonous areas, rapid reflex attacks, and hunting and annihilating in mountains and forests under conditions of thin oxygen and harsh environments. The willpower and teamwork ability of the fighters enhance the combat capabilities of the special forces in harsh environments. The photos show the special forces team members training during "Devil Week". Photos by Li Xudong

kwojPFk.webp

GxteDl5.webp

ScMl7md.webp

es926ko.webp

Ew8PIv1.webp

gkTD7Dj.webp

y6gtUlK.webp

Combat engineering/assault clearing vehicle based on the ZBD05 chassis (Via SDF)
Ex5urENXAAEtdqx?format=jpg&name=large.webp
Ex5urEYW8AIekFb?format=jpg&name=large.webp

Great images and thank you for posting these! Does anyone happen to know what the designation is of the Engineering Vehicle? I know the older vehicle is the GCZ111, right? So I am wondering what the designation is on this one?
Cheers mate, I believe this is a new variant and has not yet entered service and has no designation yet. At least not that I have found but you are correct, the previous model is the GCZ111 (Y)

April 3, 2021. Liaoning 16 entered the Pacific S of Okinawa 3 April at the centre of a 6-ship task group: Type 101 destroyer NANCHANG, Type 052D destroyers CHENGDU 120 & TAIYUAN 131, Type 054A frigate HUANGGANG 577 and Type 901 supply ship HULUNHU 965
EyKbel_XMAUujE_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.webp

EyKbo6hXIAAV3M0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.webp

EyKbsJjXMA8Jxra?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.webp
EyKbyUxWgAEwSSO?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.webp

Cheers mate, I believe this is a new variant and has not yet entered service and has no designation yet. At least not that I have found but you are correct, the previous model is the GCZ111 (Y)
For a vehicle that hasn't entered service, it is shown up a bit lately. Not a lot, but more that usual. The following was from a CCTV video of the ZBD-05 capabilities and the beach landing (time mark at ~5:02-5:05) shows a pair of vehicle with on being the GCZ-111 and the ZBD-05 breacher vehicle, for a total of two pairs.
1618016326323.webp

So in my humble "Dumb Tanker' assessment, it would appear that with the Amphibious Hvy CA BDEs in the CBT SPT BN, the engineers have a breaching section consisting of two GCZ-111 and two of these ZBD-05 Breacher vehicles. Just an observation. It could be that the vehicles are not fully entered service and they are still testing it. Or developing the doctrine for employment.
Just a Dumb Tanker thought of the vehicle. Still would like to figure out the name of the vehicle.

posted 04.10.2021...What is the daily training of female special warfare soldiers? Take you straight to the training routine of the Women's Special Forces Brigade of the Sichuan Armed Police Corps.

aMPB1bb.jpg

l9bNtxm.jpg

OBhUTUz.jpg

m60jNLc.jpg

qZVDSqf.jpg

1SNDBZg.jpg

a5zkavz.jpg