Photos Op Telic 4 - Iraq 2004

Yes mate gives a good overall view of the conditions and lives of the soldiers who were there at that time :)
I'd better not post mine, worst thing in our hotel was when they did roast beef, with rice, then next day was chicken curry with roast potatoes.....did I mention the Hotel, with rooftop pool?

I procured the construction of all of the hardened living accommodation at Shaibah whilst deployed on Op Telic 2. All my photos have been lost. Can I use some of yours in a presentation please?

Yes I think you can use any of these images for the purpose you have described :)
With appropriate credits of course :)

I'd better not post mine, worst thing in our hotel was when they did roast beef, with rice, then next day was chicken curry with roast potatoes.....did I mention the Hotel, with rooftop pool?

Those pics bring back some memories - we used to have a weekly meeting at Shaibah - always tried to time it with Sunday breakfast at the Danish camp (just next to the med facility that's in a lot of those pics). Strangely there were usually quite a lot of hungover medics there too.

Don't think there are any Defence Fire guys on here but I remember one of the guys we were meeting telling me that there was a fire at their compound (burning classified waste that got out of hand). The fire truck (also in those pics) was crashed out but because of who they were, they weren't on the base map. Fire truck went past three times before someone went out to guide it in...

I ran the Engr Bar in Telic 4, lost all my photos when CIS wiped my laptop. Unfortunately I also lost all of the contact info for everyone I'd met on tour. Heartbroken. Lots of realy sound medics, reservists and contractors. Great photos, shame there wasnt any from the Engr Bar or decorated sunbathing area.

I ran the Engr Bar in Telic 4, lost all my photos when CIS wiped my laptop. Unfortunately I also lost all of the contact info for everyone I'd met on tour. Heartbroken. Lots of realy sound medics, reservists and contractors. Great photos, shame there wasnt any from the Engr Bar or decorated sunbathing area.

Welcome to Mi.Net @Neil_ like you I had lost a lot of photos from my time in the Army, I found a few when I searched for old pals on Facebook who had photos I didnt know existed, have you given that a try ?