Photos Irish Defence Force Photo's

Infantry PLT Sgt course....5 lovely days in the Galtees....

zFJzOkE.jpg

QxKAVZU.jpg

Some of the funnel artwork from Irish naval service vessels. The NS like painting stuff on their funnels, it's to signify an important mission/journey/event in the ships life

L.E Samuel Beckett P61 with her Yoda, this Yoda was actually designed by the Star Wars art department as a thank you.....it's the only officially sanctioned Star Wars art used by any military in the World. :cool:
dRhzQVD.jpg

L.E William Butler Yeats P63 with her shark
GHAsJ8a.jpg

That "bath" in a stream is going to suck very quickly. Probably not a spot you might want to use for a long-term observation. ?

L.E Samuel Beckett P61 with her Yoda, this Yoda was actually designed by the Star Wars art department as a thank you.....it's the only officially sanctioned Star Wars art used by any military in the World.
The cult factor is strong with this one.

That "bath" in a stream is going to suck very quickly. Probably not a spot you might want to use for a long-term observation. ?

Picture taken of competitors engaging a Target during a Stress shoot as part of the DF International Marksmanship Competition 2018. Not an OP.

Picture taken of competitors engaging a Target during a Stress shoot as part of the DF International Marksmanship Competition 2018. Not an OP.
I figured it was not any operational footage but to me it looked like it was part of an exercise so I found it rather strange. It being a competition makes sense though.